Crazy angles/directions

Hey, I'm 2 months out of surgery. Most of my transplanted hair shed, but some didn't. Some of it has actually grown, but there's a few hairs pointing out at really wild trajectories. During my transplant I was told the hairs would be angled pointing a bit to the left (as the doctor my normal hair went that way), but what I'm seeing now is totally unnatural looking. I know I'm a very long way out from seeing the result but is this normal for this stage right now?

I'll upload pictures tomorrow.

• Administrators

I'd like to see some pictures, it may be the way it looks compared to the rest of your native hair.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Its very hard to get a good clear picture. This is thr best I can do. You can't see much here but if you look closely you might see a few hairs pointing upwards. At least one hair comes out at such a strong trajectory that it points/curls upwards and won't easily sit. One of my worries was that he'd make a balls out of the angles/directions, he said I had strong patterns and he was implementing this into his procedure. I know its a long way out from the final result and I'll be delighted if everything is fine but this is a bit of a worry.

My Dr was Dr Saifi in Poland.

My native hair is kind of parted to one side here to place beyter emphasis on the recipient area.

20210210_122211.jpg