Is it safe enough to go to clinics now?

Whilst i agree Dr Couto is very good, I would personally rate Dr Hasson or Dr Wong and certainly Dr Konior as equally as world class.

It’s good to finally see a progressing Dr Couto case on the forum at long last. @RMancinicheck his thread if you haven’t already. 

Also actually getting a ht from Dr Couto is another matter, current waiting list can be over 2 years. Although this seems to depend on you hair loss situation. 2 of my friends were told different available dates, even though they were both consulting at the same time. 

3 minutes ago, deanro said:

Very good that youve done your research.

Which doctor in the eugenix clinic is well known as the best?

Nothing but researching for years 🤣 it’s amazing how things change. A lot of the clinics and Drs recommended on the forum have changed even over the last 5 years. 

1 minute ago, JohnAC71 said:

Whilst i agree Dr Couto is very good, I would personally rate Dr Hasson or Dr Wong and certainly Dr Konior as equally as world class.

It’s good to finally see a progressing Dr Couto case on the forum at long last. @RMancinicheck his thread if you haven’t already. 

Also actually getting a ht from Dr Couto is another matter, current waiting list can be over 2 years. Although this seems to depend on you hair loss situation. 2 of my friends were told different available dates, even though they were both consulting at the same time. 

Even though H&W are very good doctors, Couto is a god. I saw RMancini's thread. But I've seen Couto's stellar results from other forums.

Yes Couto's waiting list is insane and is a complete turnoff to most. Which is why most people cant take the long wait and go elsewhere. I dont blame them.

1 minute ago, deanro said:

Even though H&W are very good doctors, Couto is a god. I saw RMancini's thread. But I've seen Couto's stellar results from other forums.

Yes Couto's waiting list is insane and is a complete turnoff to most. Which is why most people cant take the long wait and go elsewhere. I dont blame them.

Yes I have spent time on some Spanish forums enough to see Coutos results. I think Spain actually has quite a few really good Drs. Dr Freitas being another. And who’s waiting list isn’t quite as long 😂

Just now, JohnAC71 said:

Yes I have spent time on some Spanish forums enough to see Coutos results. I think Spain actually has quite a few really good Drs. Dr Freitas being another. And who’s waiting list isn’t quite as long 😂

Yes I know. I personally dont recommend anyone wait forever for a doctor. Its just not worth it.

Will be looking forward to your pm. Thank you!

12 hours ago, JohnAC71 said:

I have had multiple hts already. X2 FUT and X3 FUE first over 10 years ago. I have extensive knowledge of most clinics/Drs throughout the world. For me i just need to add some density to my mid scalp via BHT. Eugenix are pretty much doing the best BHT in the world. And yes luckily for me I’m of Italian descent 🤩

wish i had done FUT now being norwood 7. too late now though.

same here had multiple operations all fue and beard and chest used... still beard and chest left to do my crown though though very sparse now and crown big area to cover

also my hairline is very high and receding after my transplants but nowt can do now,donor was not good anyway

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Blower said:

wish i had done FUT now being norwood 7. too late now though.

same here had multiple operations all fue and beard and chest used... still beard and chest left to do my crown though though very sparse now and crown big area to cover

also my hairline is very high and receding after my transplants but nowt can do now,donor was not good anyway

I honestly think potential or high Norwoods are better off starting out by FUT. we need all those extra grafts. Ok so I’m waiting for Eugenix as I really like the BHT work they do. But they are also starting to have a bit of a waiting list. 

Edited by JohnAC71
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, deanro said:

Hi there. To whom are you referring as "we?"

I've looked at eugenix and its tricky. Just so you know if your hair isnt as thick as indian hair, italian or middle eastern hair you might have a vastly different result than the one you expect. Not trying to discourage you. But the best candidates with straight hair are those I've mentioned which arent caucasian. Transplanted dark and blondish hair on white skin dont mix that well unfortunately.

Just research and think about this heavily before shelling out thousands of dollars that you might later regret.

Did the clinic tell you how many grafts you should get? How much are they charging you?

Sorry for the confusion. I was referring by “we” to the country (Jordan) in terms of the latest rules. 

Dr. Taleb Barghouthi approved and recommended on the Hair Transplant Network. You can schedule a virtual consultation with me here.

Contact me via WhatsApp at +962798378396 (Jordan) 

Social media:

Facebook

YouTube

Twitter

Instagram

5 hours ago, JohnAC71 said:

I honestly think potential or high Norwoods are better off starting out by FUT. we need all those extra grafts. Ok so I’m waiting for Eugenix as I really like the BHT work they do. But they are also starting to have a bit of a waiting list. 

i have had consultations with Eugenix but only getting BHT using my beard and chest to use,which have been used already twice beard and once chest although they dont like chest hair they say and my chest hair is lacking..

• Administrators
3 hours ago, deanro said:

Why would anyone travel to jordan for a ht?

Same reason someone would travel to anywhere, to go to a quality doctor at a reasonable price.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

6 hours ago, deanro said:

Hi DrTBarghouthi,

Wish you could answer my question please. Looking forward to it. Thank you.

Hi @deanro

I tend to share a lot of info about hair transplants and hair loss here, but your question would probably take us slightly off topic. Having said that, the fact that you are researching on this forum means you are researching for trustworthy surgeons regardless of location. 

Medical tourism has always been a fundamental economic pillar in Jordan’s economy and this has been driven by Jordan being the first country in the Middle East to: perform an open heart surgery, laparoscopic surgery, heart transplant, kidney, liver and bone marrow transplant and to deliver the first IVF baby born. In general, these procedures were performed within 2-3 years from when they were first performed globally. So for example, a heart transplant was first performed in an adult in 1968 and in Jordan in 1970. 

‍Infection control is taken very seriously in Jordan. It is closely monitored by the government, and the disease infection rates are very minimal like TB and HIV which are the lowest in the region.  Diseases like Malaria and Cholera have been non existent since the early 80s.  

‍90 percent of the physicians are educated internationally (mainly US/Canadian or European boards). Percentages of physicians reach up to 24.5 doctors per 10,000 populations compared to 26 in the U.S.

Annually, foreign patients (in and out patients) from 102 countries are treated in Jordanian private hospitals, medical centers and clinics and this constitutes 23 percent of the total patients treated in Jordan. So to simplify it, 1 in every 4 patients treated here comes from abroad.

What matters most is that in ht industry, most people are open to the idea of traveling for it if it provides them with good quality work at a more reasonable price. Some even travel regardless of the price and simply to have it done with their preferred surgeon. Some on the other hand travel for the completely wrong reasons and for example base their entire decision on cost cutting. 

Dr. Taleb Barghouthi approved and recommended on the Hair Transplant Network. You can schedule a virtual consultation with me here.

Contact me via WhatsApp at +962798378396 (Jordan) 

Social media:

Facebook

YouTube

Twitter

Instagram

14 hours ago, DrTBarghouthi said:

Hi @deanro

I tend to share a lot of info about hair transplants and hair loss here, but your question would probably take us slightly off topic. Having said that, the fact that you are researching on this forum means you are researching for trustworthy surgeons regardless of location.

Annually, foreign patients (in and out patients) from 102 countries are treated in Jordanian private hospitals, medical centers and clinics and this constitutes 23 percent of the total patients treated in Jordan. So to simplify it, 1 in every 4 patients treated here comes from abroad.

What matters most is that in ht industry, most people are open to the idea of traveling for it if it provides them with good quality work at a more reasonable price. Some even travel regardless of the price and simply to have it done with their preferred surgeon. Some on the other hand travel for the completely wrong reasons and for example base their entire decision on cost cutting. 

Hi DrTBarghouthi,

Thank you very much for that thorough answer. It helps me a lot. Thank you!

• Like 1