DermMatch Hack

4 hours ago, JST07 said:

I know this isn't the answer that you're looking for but, the DermMatch original product lasts quite a long time.

Might seem pricy but it's worth it in my opinion. 

Totally agree.

DermMatch is awesome.

I saw a woman using eye-shadow to cover bald spots.

• Administrators

Here’s a hack, apply the dermmatch on thick, wash it out with conditioner not shampoo, it will still be on your scalp. So it won’t go so fast.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

5 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Here’s a hack, apply the dermmatch on thick, wash it out with conditioner not shampoo, it will still be on your scalp. So it won’t go so fast.

I'm sorry, Melvin.  I don't quite understand.  Are you saying that I should apply a lot of DermMatch, wash (most of it out) and then style what's left-over on my scalp?

1st Procedure, Oct. 2012 - 1,704 grafts FUT w/Dr. True

2nd Procedure, Sept. 2015 - 2500 grafts FUE w/Dr. Vories

FUE Progress - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/180966-my-experience-w-dr-vories-2-500-grafts.html

FUE 1 year result - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/184716-1-year-results-2-500-grafts-w-dr-vories.html

• 11 months later...
On 2/3/2021 at 5:01 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

Hello!

Can you please explain?

Are you saying that after applying a thick layer of Dermmatch, we should rinse it out with conditioner and then the Dermmatch will still remain on the scalp?

Can we then sleep with it without staining a bed pillow?

Will it still be removable by touching it or does the conditioner make the product stick to scalp without removal even if we touch it?

Thank you!

• Administrators
On 1/11/2022 at 2:54 AM, John Orion said:

Hello!

Can you please explain?

Are you saying that after applying a thick layer of Dermmatch, we should rinse it out with conditioner and then the Dermmatch will still remain on the scalp?

Can we then sleep with it without staining a bed pillow?

Will it still be removable by touching it or does the conditioner make the product stick to scalp without removal even if we touch it?

Thank you!

Yes it will remain on you scalp to a small degree. As long as you have dermmatch on the scalp it could potentially stain your pillow. I suggest getting a dark blue pillowcase to disguise any blemishes. The conditioner simply doesn't work as well as shampoo, so it leaves some slight dermmatch residue, which can make your hair look thicker in between applications.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.