How can you predict your future hair loss

Does this photo means that I am going at the end to Norwood 7 ?

How can you predict how far the sides will go down ?

Is it an option to have a HT to fill the front and mid scalp and to leave the crown empty? Is this going to look natural (like isolated crown baldness)?

A069B25D-645B-4BF4-B674-1302C0B36B25.jpeg

Edited by Seniormido

• Administrators

Based on that picture I would say Norwood 7. Have you seen any doctors in person?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators

This is what I foresee you’re safe zone looking like 

57D96000-98F4-4C14-92A0-2B0DDFC4F3D6.jpeg

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators

To be completely honest, the donor looks a but weak. Have you tried oral minoxidil?

View my thread

Unfortunately this forum is part of the hair restoration industry so it promotes the successful results and it gives false hope to people but for each successful case there are too many bad results but they don’t get the same promotion!

Edited by Seniormido

• Administrators
20 minutes ago, Seniormido said:

Unfortunately this forum is part of the hair restoration industry so it promotes the successful results and it gives false hope to people but for each successful case there are too many bad results but they don’t get the same promotion!

Everyone here is free to share their results, both good and bad. I’m sorry you had a bad experience or result, but you are welcome to share your experience in detail. We have no pictures to base your results on. 

View my thread

This is just one (!) picture and only from the back. Hard to give an answer without seeing sides and front, but:

- From what I see you are going towards NW7 (with donor in the back thinning from both sides) and you are very likely not a good candidate for HTSMP could be a way to go.

24 minutes ago, Seniormido said:

This is not factual. There are literally several 100red threads with poor results and most of them have much more pages than the good results. Just look at the discussions around ASMED or Darling Buds from India (both were expelled here). Also, very often the forum members recommend not to opt for surgery (like I did in this case). 

This forum is not perfect (non is), but it is by far the best I know for HT

Edited by Gasthoerer
  • Like 2

On 12/18/2020 at 11:53 AM, Seniormido said:

These forums have helped me make better/informed decisions regarding hair transplantation. I saw both good and bad reviews of doctors. I don't even see the incentive of lying or false promoting. My experience has felt authentic on here with people helping each other out. Just remember, you are not forced to do anything. At the end of the day, you are the ultimate decision maker of your life. Extensive research, multiple consultations, and reviewing results before making a decision to undergo a hair transplantation is from your own control and efforts. 

• Like 1