That’s why HT is not the solution !

• Administrators
7 hours ago, JayLDD said:

Read what I wrote again, I didn’t say he’d only had 1000 grafts done, but rather he has roughly that or maybe even less currently on his head which implies that the clinic/s did a less than stellar job when it came to growth. There are photos across the years subsequent to all his transplants where he has no concealers and it’s clear he never had good growth. Someone suggested the grafts fell out over the years, there’s no evidence of that.

When I mentioned 1000 grafts it was in context to emphasizing that the clinics did a piss poor job when you look at his state without concealers. Someone argued the clinic isn’t that bad or implied that money should produce good results, it’s just not true. I’m still entirely confident Rooney could have got reasonable results at a good clinic.

https://www.msn.com/en-ie/sport/boxing/tyson-fury-rejects-hair-transplant-offer-as-world-champion-vows-to-stay-bald/ar-BB15kxxa?li=BBr5HCV

Interesting Theory, have a read.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
55 minutes ago, qui bono said:

From a marketing standpoint Its a really smart approach for hair transplant clinics to approach sporting figures; given its not entirely "masculine" to care about ones appearance and if you can get footballers, boxers, cricketeers to do it (and discuss it publicly) then it makes it acceptable for the rest of us mere mortals.

It's such a shame Rooney's results were legit bad then because it doesn't do anyone any favours .. not the clinic, not the public looking on, and not Rooney himself who was still seen stuck using concealers even after his first HT. Sigh

The silver lining is his donor looks strong, his hair loss a lot more stable now at 35. I reckon he could get a proper result from a top clinic, and then concealers will be a cherry on top. Also, he scars incredibly well, that’s a zero guard and no signs of scarring. We gang up on ol’ rooney, but there’s definitely some positives.

image.jpeg

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators
Just now, JohnAC71 said:

His beard is very impressive. I still don’t think he’s had a large amount of grafts taken yet, maybe 3500 max. 

He’s got at least 3k beard grafts, thought my beard was dense, but Rooney got me beat for sure. 

View my thread

4 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

He’s got at least 3k beard grafts, thought my beard was dense, but Rooney got me beat for sure. 

Mine is very similar, erm well apart from the grays. Yours is looking good. I’m hoping for 3k out of mine. 
Excuse the pun but it’s definitely not game over for the Roonster !