Top indian HT surgeons

Wandererind

5 minutes ago, Wandererind said:

hi, thanku john,gatsby for ur replies. eugenix is great i heard but slightly expensive too. so just want to know about other options too. can u help me with it!?

I don’t consider Eugenix even slightly expensive. They offer 3 different packages  depending on Dr involvement. And if you book them in advance you get a discount too. But they are worth it anyway. You want the best and not a cheaper option. Save up if needed. But consult with them at least. 
You could contact @Doron Haratias he is a rep with the other clinic you have mentioned. 

Edited by JohnAC71
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

I don’t consider Eugenix even slightly expensive. They offer 3 different packages  depending on Dr involvement. And if you book them in advance you get a discount too. But they are worth it anyway. You want the best and not a cheaper option. Save up if needed. But consult with them at least. 
You could contact @Doron Haratias he is a rep with the other clinic you have mentioned. 

sure i will. yes they have three packages...one with designing alone with dr.bansal and the next one is complete procedure by her and the premium one involves dr.sethi too. i just want to know whether the first two packages can provide the same same result as what the premium with dr. sethi does. i know there will be a difference surely. but if i can get 75% of that in other two packages then i would opt for them immediately. 

• Like 1

• Administrators

I echo what others said Eugenix are at the top, feel free to check out all of our recommendations in India.

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/surgeon-list/IND/India

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.