Beard implant in Europe/Turkey

Hello there!

I want to get a beard implant in order to fill in some patches, my underlip and gain a higher overall density.

I’ve started researching clinics that do beard implants, but it looks like there isn’t much feedback available from guys that underwent such a procedure(or at least I don’t know where to look for reviews).

Considering all this, could you, please, help me out a litte bit regarding a good clinic? 

I’m not looking for cheap. I want quality work, done by a doctor, not a technician, hairs taken from my neck beard(or scalp?! let me know which one you think is better).

Moreover, any info regarding a beard implant is highly appreciated. 

Thank you!!

May I ask about your age and family history of male pattern baldness. We do a considerable amount of beard transplants given our location. It is important however to know that if you have a strong family history of hair loss and you may consider a hair transplant in the future that you are using some of your donor scalp hair for the beard instead. Maybe share with us here some photos ?

Dr. Taleb Barghouthi approved and recommended on the Hair Transplant Network. You can schedule a virtual consultation with me here.

Contact me via WhatsApp at +962798378396 (Jordan) 

Social media:

Facebook

YouTube

Twitter

Instagram

3 minutes ago, DrTBarghouthi said:

May I ask about your age and family history of male pattern baldness. We do a considerable amount of beard transplants given our location. It is important however to know that if you have a strong family history of hair loss and you may consider a hair transplant in the future that you are using some of your donor scalp hair for the beard instead. Maybe share with us here some photos ?

I have recently learned that my grand-grandfather from my mother’s side(also her mother’s side) was bald. That’s the only person in my family with baldness. My hairline is also recessing, but given the fact that I’m only 24, I’d rather follow a minoxidil treatment first before considering a hair transplant.

I’ll attach some beard photos.

817286E0-ECE7-4853-9E7F-79D4F096AEEB.jpeg

39310513-6145-4235-AE12-97167B3C75D4.jpeg

91FAEB5A-4B95-49E1-947D-032A6ECD0E3A.jpeg

• Administrators
12 hours ago, e26mi said:

I have recently learned that my grand-grandfather from my mother’s side(also her mother’s side) was bald. That’s the only person in my family with baldness. My hairline is also recessing, but given the fact that I’m only 24, I’d rather follow a minoxidil treatment first before considering a hair transplant.

I’ll attach some beard photos.

817286E0-ECE7-4853-9E7F-79D4F096AEEB.jpeg

You don't want to transplant hair there man, you will look like a wolf man. In fact, you have a pretty decent beard, it could be fuller on the sides, but once it's grown out, you won't be able to tell. 

image.png

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 hour ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

You don't want to transplant hair there man, you will look like a wolf man. In fact, you have a pretty decent beard, it could be fuller on the sides, but once it's grown out, you won't be able to tell. 

image.png

Hello!

Once it’s grown it looks nice, I agree. However, I want to keep it short around 2-3cm. This is why I want a BHT. 

On 12/2/2020 at 6:42 AM, e26mi said:

Hello there!

I want to get a beard implant in order to fill in some patches, my underlip and gain a higher overall density.

I’ve started researching clinics that do beard implants, but it looks like there isn’t much feedback available from guys that underwent such a procedure(or at least I don’t know where to look for reviews).

Considering all this, could you, please, help me out a litte bit regarding a good clinic? 

I’m not looking for cheap. I want quality work, done by a doctor, not a technician, hairs taken from my neck beard(or scalp?! let me know which one you think is better).

Moreover, any info regarding a beard implant is highly appreciated. 

Thank you!!

Try minoxidil first it worked very well for me

• Administrators

Try and grow it out, as your hair gets longer it will cover that area. Here’s my beard at 2.5 months. My advice- grow it out, you won’t know what you got till it grows. 

DD74AFD9-66B7-4FF5-9915-3E53A144B6FA.jpeg

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

25 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Try and grow it out, as your hair gets longer it will cover that area. Here’s my beard at 2.5 months. My advice- grow it out, you won’t know what you got till it grows. 

DD74AFD9-66B7-4FF5-9915-3E53A144B6FA.jpeg

I grew it pretty much as long as yours. But I’d rather keep it short.

i had also transplanted beard, they were working quite a lot on me, not seen any results, in fact doctor who just came to look at me said 'your beard wont be strong on sides as it is on your chin and under nose'...now I will try to laser smp (real tattoo) and try to grow it out, but so far I havent seen any results, I just saw my actual beard fall out even more. So yeah, go get a quality transplant if you want to do one, and done by DOCTOR not the technitians as I had. Still early to tell though, I am close to 'day zero', 3 month mark so we will see I will keep you guys updated. But, as @Melvin-Moderatorsuggested, you have a very good beard man, just try to grow it out, it is not worh punches and holes in your face, trust me for that small amount you will get in return...not to mention recovert period, side effects, waiting game...money...

• Sad 1