Anybody from Canada traveling international these days?

I've been looking at booking a hair transplant w Eugenix in India for almost 6 months now but of course have been held back by Covid. Out of precaution I naturally sidelined my plans completely, but am wondering if any Canadians have gone ahead and done their surgery anyway during these tumultuous times.

Realistically it wouldn't be that tricky. I could travel to India, get the surgery, return home and immediately isolate for 2 weeks (which I would more or less do anyway, being post-op) then resume life. It's just tough to gauge if I should keep waiting in hopes the situation improves because the pandemic, at least from where I stand, could stretch out for another couple of years.

Any fellow Canadians get a surgery done outside of the country recently?

Follow my second hair transplant journey below

Caucasian - 4613 Grafts - Eugenix, Dr. Arika Bansal

• 2 weeks later...

I'd be careful with that.  Customs in any country can refuse entry if they feel like it.

They dont need a reason, other then they dont like the looks of you.

It seems in most countries only essential travel is allowed and I'm not sure cosmetic surgery falls under that category.

Airlines wont care either, they will just sell you the ticket knowing full well you could be denied entry