Psoriasis/skin

I agree with @JohnAC71

You can do HT on both of these conditions. Might need some moisturizing shampoos pre and post op to prepare the scalp in a good way though. 

• Like 2

Dr. Taleb Barghouthi approved and recommended on the Hair Transplant Network. You can schedule a virtual consultation with me here.

Contact me via WhatsApp at +962798378396 (Jordan) 

Social media:

Facebook

YouTube

Twitter

Instagram

Thanks guys I appreciate the feedback.

I ask for the following reasons:

I actually went for FUE in a cheap clinic in Poland 3 years ago but (surprisingly!) the doctor on the day wouldn't do the operation because my skin flared up, and, the dodgy skin was not only on my forehead, it was also present in my scalp.

Many years ago a dermatologist told me I had sebhorric dermatitis psoriasis. Years ago my skin (mostly forehead and chin) used to sometimes flare up and exhibit pinkness and/or flakiness and blotchy patches. Its a condition that comes and goes. It used to come on more often years ago, luckily it hasn't come on too harsh over the past few years. It still does flare up every few weeks but usually just mildly and it dies down within a couple of days. Sometimes if its very mild you wouldn't even notice it. Also, it rarely comes on strong in the scalp (at the hairline), I was just unfortuneate when I went to Poland 3 years ago, I got a bad dose of it and I think my skin might have been reacting to a cold/flu I had and also extreme weather conditions at the time. However, many surgeons ask if you have skin conditions when applying for a hair transplant. This is mostly why I ask. I don't want to get an unfortuneate dose of it again when I fly overseas and then be told by another doctor to fly home until my condition wears off, that would be an awful inconvenience.