Oct 2020 3600 fue Dr Arshad The Hair Dr

BA-FUE

• 4 weeks later...

At the fourth month tomorrow and it seems not quite at the cusp. If anything hair doesn't seem to be improving. It's still too early to write it off but fingers crossed it begins to improve. Noticing a lot of hairs on my pillow in the morning. I was hoping the shedding phase was over. Some lucky guys around the 4 month stage have excellent results arpund this time but we shouldn't compare ourselves to others. I'm hoping I'm just a slow grower.

20210226_233017.jpg

• Administrators

I made a video on slow growers, definitely be patient, growth is around the corner.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 4 weeks later...

At the 5 month stage and I think its slowly coming along. Albeit very slowly. I'm back on the minox for the past month now so hopefully with the fin and min mix it should help with re growth 

20210328_140655.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Huge improvement from last month. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

I have removed the posts from the hit and run poster. I gave him plenty of time to prove he was a legit patient, but I didn’t as expected he made the negative posts and disappeared. Typical hit and run poster.

View my thread

• 2 weeks later...

I've not really paid too much attention to the donor area. Out of sight of mind but I will take a few pictures of it and upload on my next monthly update. 

• 2 weeks later...

I decided to take an outdoor picture in natural lighting. 7 months today. I've also taken a picture of the back of my head to show the donor area. I never noticed it before and it does seem quite sparse in the donor area. Perhaps shows more because its a low grade cut and I should really grow it out more or do you think its been over harvested? (Sorry can't seem to rotate the donor area picture)

Screenshot_20210529-090521_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210529-090932_Video Player.jpg

at 7 months, I would say that you are far behind, I'm really sorry, but I think you will improve a lot, moreover the donor area seems overhaversted, to me, after 7 months it cannot be a shock loss.  Did you contact  Dr. Arshad? if so what did he tell you?

55 minutes ago, Egy said:

at 7 months, I would say that you are far behind, I'm really sorry, but I think you will improve a lot, moreover the donor area seems overhaversted, to me, after 7 months it cannot be a shock loss.  Did you contact  Dr. Arshad? if so what did he tell you?

Hi you may be right. I've been in contact over what's app with the clinic giving updates every so often but I haven't discussed the donor area. Last contact was last month. In terms of growth I think it is very slow progress. I was really hoping for more coverage by now but I think its too early to write it off completely. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, BA-FUE said:

Hi you may be right. I've been in contact over what's app with the clinic giving updates every so often but I haven't discussed the donor area. Last contact was last month. In terms of growth I think it is very slow progress. I was really hoping for more coverage by now but I think its too early to write it off completely. 

I really hope that it will improve a lot, of course, to evaluate the success of a transplant you have to wait 12 months and sometimes even more, but already in the seventh / eighth month, you can understand more or less, how it will end.  I hope I am wrong in your case.

• 1 month later...

Hi just an update at 8 months today. Picture attached. I contacted the clinic due to the lack of growth and they have offered me PRP and laser cap. I've had one session of PRP and laser for the last 3 or 4 weeks now. I've also started oral minox to help improve growth. Besides the hair growing longer I haven't really noticed much growth or density but have noticed I am shedding again. 

20210629_202531.jpg

• Like 1