Hair transplant for African people

Hi,
Trying to find good african clinics in turkey or somewhere else. on youtube I find a lot of guys going to asli tarcan with mega session (5000-6000 grafs) and damage donor or hair of instanbul.
Do the best as:
Dr. Bruno Ferreira
Dr. Pekiner
HLC in turkey
Eugenix
do surgery on african people? I could't find on their pages

On 10/16/2020 at 8:15 PM, wariyaa said:

Hi,
Trying to find good african clinics in turkey or somewhere else. on youtube I find a lot of guys going to asli tarcan with mega session (5000-6000 grafs) and damage donor or hair of instanbul.
Do the best as:
Dr. Bruno Ferreira
Dr. Pekiner
HLC in turkey
Eugenix

Hello Sir, Thank you for showing interest at Eugenix. African hair are not as simple as Asian or Caucasian and clinic should expertise to keep transaction rate as low as possible. Please DM your details so that we can discuss further regarding your concerns and expectations. Thank you.

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

On 10/16/2020 at 7:45 AM, wariyaa said:

Hi,
Do the best as:
Dr. Bruno Ferreira
Dr. Pekiner
HLC in turkey
Eugenix

All I know is you should be looking at lots of PATIENT not clinic posted results. Ignore the YouTube vids and Instagram posts these clinics put out. Find real patient posted results

4 hours ago, LonelyGraft said:

All I know is you should be looking at lots of PATIENT not clinic posted results. Ignore the YouTube vids and Instagram posts these clinics put out. Find real patient posted results

where can i find it?