Dr B Farjo 1600g FUE Hairline

• Administrators

Wow that actually a fantastic result for  the number of grafts. Great job Dr. Farjo 👏🏼

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 9 months later...

Great result! I have a similar hairline as he had, thinking about a similar amount of grafts and also thinking about asking to only shave the back and sides for it if I can. How much did it cost if you don’t mind me asking? 

And is it a paid consultation with Dr Farjo? Thinking of setting one up soon

• 6 months later...
7 hours ago, Dark said:

How is he getting these results from such small graft numbers whereas others look sparse with sometimes 1.5x the amount?

First of all it really is a VERY small area when it really comes down to it. Then there is the illusion of density on top of it all. It might look like a super thick strong wall of hair head on but from the sides it's really not. Still a great result that looks to have been a full growth of the grafts.

Edited by ML488

On 1/30/2022 at 12:12 AM, ML488 said:

First of all it really is a VERY small area when it really comes down to it. Then there is the illusion of density on top of it all. It might look like a super thick strong wall of hair head on but from the sides it's really not. Still a great result that looks to have been a full growth of the grafts.

I see what you mean from the 3rd pic, however he still seems to be achieving what others are with far less grafts 

Trust me, it's not anything other than a good solid result. I think the part that's throwing you off is you have to also remember he has a pretty good head of solid strong hair outside of his recessed areas. Super high lateral humps and all. This will always make for a better looking "wow" result to the eye once it all grows in as opposed to someone who's diffuse thinning behind a frontal third transplant.