HT at DermaPlast with Dr Keser, FUE, 1000 grafts

alex84

90 days update

slow but growing ...
the donor looks the same as before.

screenshot_685.thumb.jpg.0f4108325313e9752e0be7d58095e583.jpgscreenshot_686.thumb.png.1bbaeaccd644fd094375db137d23d84b.pngscreenshot_687.thumb.jpg.e0e9bec211bf0bda87ca28b0e14fcde3.jpgscreenshot_689.thumb.png.50f4d9885123179a49d4cc79d9e9d3c2.png

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

170 days haircut

After almost 6 months i can say i am happy with the progress. One side is a little worse but it will probably even out. If it gets a little bit thicker then that will be all that i was looking for from this HT. My hair is a bit thinner on the top of my head, but there weren't enough donor hair to cover it, and I don't mind because a little longer hair covers it up well. I haven't used FIN for more than a year, minox longer, so this result is only from HT ... By the way, I still put on fibers when I want to style my hair and it looks great with fibers.

screenshot_766.png

screenshot_767.png

screenshot_768.png

screenshot_770.png

screenshot_771.png

screenshot_772.png

screenshot_773.png

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

230 days

Almost 8 months after my HT so i am guessing that this is it in terms of new hair growth...i'll try to let my hair grow a little longer because it is pretty much see-through. In comparison with the photos before this HT dr Keser did a good job but i am still not satisfied...

screenshot_805.png

screenshot_806.png

screenshot_807.png

Also, this appeared on my head, i don't know why and what does it want

screenshot_815.png

Edited by alex84

I think the results look pretty good for only 1000 grafts over your frontal third/quarter, given your hair characteristics. Fine and straight hair will always be difficult to get good coverage. Even my native hair in the midscalp can be see-through at times, and I'm pretty sure the density is like 70+ FU/cm2. Perhaps experiment with trying different products/hairstyles to find the sweet spot.

That bald spot in the nape is odd... Could it be alopecia areata?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, alex84 said:

Also, this appeared on my head, i don't know why and what does it want

screenshot_815.png

This looks like it may be alopecia areata. I’d visit a dermatologist and get their opinion. Typically topical steroids or steroid injections are used to bring the hair back.

• Like 1

On 5/16/2021 at 8:23 PM, giegnosiganoe said:

I think the results look pretty good for only 1000 grafts over your frontal third/quarter, given your hair characteristics. Fine and straight hair will always be difficult to get good coverage. Even my native hair in the midscalp can be see-through at times, and I'm pretty sure the density is like 70+ FU/cm2. Perhaps experiment with trying different products/hairstyles to find the sweet spot.

That bald spot in the nape is odd... Could it be alopecia areata?

I agree. I can see the difference from before so i guess that yield was exceptional. Also, i see that my density is pretty high but obviously my hair thickness is ultra-fine and even with this much hair it is see through. Don't get me wrong i don't think that HT was bad or the result arent good i simply expected little bit more.   

These are photos from before and after where you see the difference

screenshot_821.png

screenshot_822.png

screenshot_823.png

screenshot_824.png

screenshot_825.png

screenshot_826.png

• Like 1

On 5/16/2021 at 8:55 PM, 5BetaReductase said:

This looks like it may be alopecia areata. I’d visit a dermatologist and get their opinion. Typically topical steroids or steroid injections are used to bring the hair back.

Yeah, i think so too. For now, i ll just try topical steroids (Alpicort) and wait and see. If anything changes i will do to a dermatologist