Could minoxdil make a temple ! Pictures involved

18 hours ago, Sean said:

It can if the area isn’t heavily impacted by surgery, thus having excessive scar tissue.  Scar tissue will destroy native hairs there and hinder the growth esp if high density packing was used.  

so if you have active vellus hairs there, you got a good shot!

How about to check the updates and tell me what do you think 

28 minutes ago, Motorleza said:

How about to check the updates and tell me what do you think 

Looks like there is growth but vellus is really fine light colored hair.  Your hairs were dark from the beginning?  If you lost that hair within 2-3 years, possibility is you grew it back.  The longer time goes by without intervention and meds, the more it can be lost forever.  

What percentage are you using?  Are you applying twice a day?

26 minutes ago, Sean said:

Looks like there is growth but vellus is really fine light colored hair.  Your hairs were dark from the beginning?  If you lost that hair within 2-3 years, possibility is you grew it back.  The longer time goes by without intervention and meds, the more it can be lost forever.  

What percentage are you using?  Are you applying twice a day?

Yes i’ve lost hair since 2 years actually or less ..

my hair got darker and i grew the temple . My temple point wasnt there when i started and now its grown and thick 

i apply 2 times minox and finasteride

here is a sample

436F78F2-8CB9-42ED-94B4-F1EEA2602CB0.jpeg

15CF4B44-AA10-4299-B077-D680C3071C3E.jpeg

3 hours ago, Motorleza said:

Yes i’ve lost hair since 2 years actually or less ..

my hair got darker and i grew the temple . My temple point wasnt there when i started and now its grown and thick 

i apply 2 times minox and finasteride

here is a sample

436F78F2-8CB9-42ED-94B4-F1EEA2602CB0.jpeg

15CF4B44-AA10-4299-B077-D680C3071C3E.jpeg

I think you responded really good to meds. I dont think you had a vellus hair experience, but rather gained back what you actually lost in the 2 year period.  With vellus hairs, it takes a long time to convert (if any) to stronger hairs. In this case, the hairs are more like your native hairs and they grew out as such and did so quickly.  It is most likely because you acted quick and got on a finasteride and rogaine regimen.  

definite improvement and it will probably get better as time goes on.  Keep a good diet and as long as you continue to respond well to meds, you should be ok.

on another note, it doesn’t hurt to get Vitamin D levels checked out in your blood. If you are borderline or low on vitamin d for your age group, that can also cause you to shed hairs or thing them out.  If that is the case, a doctor may recommend taking vitamin d3 and at a certain amount to keep everything healthier.  

39 minutes ago, Sean said:

I think you responded really good to meds. I dont think you had a vellus hair experience, but rather gained back what you actually lost in the 2 year period.  With vellus hairs, it takes a long time to convert (if any) to stronger hairs. In this case, the hairs are more like your native hairs and they grew out as such and did so quickly.  It is most likely because you acted quick and got on a finasteride and rogaine regimen.  

definite improvement and it will probably get better as time goes on.  Keep a good diet and as long as you continue to respond well to meds, you should be ok.

on another note, it doesn’t hurt to get Vitamin D levels checked out in your blood. If you are borderline or low on vitamin d for your age group, that can also cause you to shed hairs or thing them out.  If that is the case, a doctor may recommend taking vitamin d3 and at a certain amount to keep everything healthier.  

Thank you for your feedback!!

i hope things become better .. regarding the vitamin d , i dont think in have a deficiency in any kind of vitamins because I literally eat everything !!

• 2 years later...