Ordering Topical Fin at local compounding pharmacy

Hello All - With COVID putting a hold on my HT plans (most likely at Eugenix after seeing @Zoomster results ), I'm wondering to give FIN another shot.

I have been doing microneedling 1mm roller + Lipogaine Shampoo/Conditioner + Azelaic Acid + Hair Supplement (Hairfluence by Zhou) -  and not much difference or improvement unfortunately in over a year so these are not working for me. 

I've used FIN earlier but stopped it due to sides but this time I want to try Topical Fin and I called a local pharmacy here in houston out of curiosity and they knew what they were talking about i.e. qty/concentration/liquid or paste etc. so it really made me excited. 

Has anyone used Topical Fin and what were the results and experience. Let's not talk about sides etc since there are multiple threads on it already - can we keep the discussion to Topical use of Fin and personal experience/opinion.

IMG_3508.jpg

Edited by Panamera13

• Administrators

Looks like you’re pretty much bald, I doubt you’ll get much benefit from topical or oral fin. You can give it a shot, but I wouldn’t expect regrowth, just maintenance.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 months later...

I had the same problem. I am skeptical of all ointments.. which can magically make your hair grow. My friends advised me to go to a doctor who prescribed me two medications, that did not promise to cover your head with super thick hair, but they stimulated root restoration, increased hair growth in the head and hair growth. I took them from https://www.nhc.com/brand/onnit , and after 2 months, I more or less started making progress. In the summer, my head was no longer bald, which I was very surprised and of course happy about. The main thing is not to get caught by scammers and take good drugs.

Edited by Alfie Foster