Any Repair Patients on here?

• Administrators

@Doron Harati

Check out his story about going to Turkey.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Hey Guano, I’m a repair patient. I had a horrible experience last year except I didn’t go to turkey, I went to Beverly Hills and payed top dollar to get botched by a doc not recommended here. I had a repair surgery a few months ago by a great doc recommended here and everything from the surgery itself to my recovery is like a night and day difference. I had pitted grafts and chunky grafts that needed to be removed so my case was a lot different then yours.

I looked at your case and based on the pics it definitely looks like the surgery permanently shocked a lot of your native hairs. Because of that it’s hard to tell if you got a low yield from the surgery or not. I feel like this risk doesn’t get talked about enough on this forum when guys with minimum hair loss want to have surgery. I don’t know why some guys are more prone to it than others but hey if you look at past cases on this forum it has happened many times and even with reputable surgeons. Take a look at this guy for example:

I’m not a fan of diep at all but I’ll give credit where it’s due he actually repaired this guy. In any case if you feel like you have to have another surgery to be happy the best advice I can give you is to research docs that also have great experience with repairs. If you’re in Europe you should consider Dr. Feriduni and Dr. Bisanga. Good luck.

• Thanks 1

• Administrators
53 minutes ago, Sam818 said:

Hey Guano, I’m a repair patient. I had a horrible experience last year except I didn’t go to turkey, I went to Beverly Hills and payed top dollar to get botched by a doc not recommended here. I had a repair surgery a few months ago by a great doc recommended here and everything from the surgery itself to my recovery is like a night and day difference. I had pitted grafts and chunky grafts that needed to be removed so my case was a lot different then yours.

I looked at your case and based on the pics it definitely looks like the surgery permanently shocked a lot of your native hairs. Because of that it’s hard to tell if you got a low yield from the surgery or not. I feel like this risk doesn’t get talked about enough on this forum when guys with minimum hair loss want to have surgery. I don’t know why some guys are more prone to it than others but hey if you look at past cases on this forum it has happened many times and even with reputable surgeons. Take a look at this guy for example:

I’m not a fan of diep at all but I’ll give credit where it’s due he actually repaired this guy. In any case if you feel like you have to have another surgery to be happy the best advice I can give you is to research docs that also have great experience with repairs. If you’re in Europe you should consider Dr. Feriduni and Dr. Bisanga. Good luck.

Did you go to a place that rhymes with earring or carmani? 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.