Anybody has experience with Dr. Ahmet Yildirim from Long hair center Istanbul?

Mat16

13 minutes ago, Vladimir 500 said:

Hi,

I am in process of deciding where to do hair transplant. As Trichotrophy said I found many good review about Ahmet Yildirim (abut his commitment and caring about patients ) and no bed comment anywhere (what is strange) . All this Turkish doctor which you mentioned in previous text ( Dr Bicer, HLC, Pekiner) have some bed reviews on google. 

As mentioned before Dr. Yildirim performs the entire operation himself, and they only focus on one patient per day.

Sorry because I am mentioning this topic late. Whether anyone in meantime have some experience whit Dr. Yildirim and can share pictures.  

Dr Yildirim hits every red flag 🚩 no actual real patient reviews anywhere, fake/shill like reviews, so called “guarantee certificate” which is synonymous with poor clinics/reviews. Nobody has shared a actual result on the forum accompanied with pics. Out of the thousands of clinics this is just another very low cost option and you would be putting  your valuable donor area at risk. 
We mention Dr Bicer, HLC, Keser, Pekiner, Yaman, Demirsoy and now Turan/Gur as they do have good results. And yes of course you will find a not so good result, this is true of every single clinic worldwide! But the risk factor is so much lower I’m going to a Dr/Clinic which has actually proven to mostly give consistent results. 
This forum is littered with poor results from hairmills, don’t risk it. 
If you want even better options then look to Europe. Please start your own thread and we can help guide you. 

Edited by JC71
  • Like 1

Thank you very much for your prompt answer and help. Last 7 months I am looking for right choice regarding hair transplant. Now I have filling that I am totally confused I don't know where to go. My budget is limited and I have read many posts here and based on that my first choice is Dr Rafael de Freitas. But he is very busy and it is very difficult to reach him. I sow on internet  Dr. Juan Couto (Fuexpert clinic - Spain) results which is unbelievable but first available slot for transplantation is in 2023. I read here about clinica Zira in Valencia, Spain. Dr Cotellessa, but I couldn't find more information here about them.    

I will start my own thread. Thank you one more time.   

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Vladimir 500 said:

Thank you very much for your prompt answer and help. Last 7 months I am looking for right choice regarding hair transplant. Now I have filling that I am totally confused I don't know where to go. My budget is limited and I have read many posts here and based on that my first choice is Dr Rafael de Freitas. But he is very busy and it is very difficult to reach him. I sow on internet  Dr. Juan Couto (Fuexpert clinic - Spain) results which is unbelievable but first available slot for transplantation is in 2023. I read here about clinica Zira in Valencia, Spain. Dr Cotellessa, but I couldn't find more information here about them.    

Some more Spanish choices would be Dr Villa & Dr Lorenzo, Belgium - Dr Bisanga, Dr Mwamba, Dr Lapunzula + Dr Feriduni, Portugal you have Dr Ferreira + Dr Pinto. 
See you on your own thread 👍🏽

Edited by JC71

1 hour ago, Vladimir 500 said:

Dr. De Freitas has a rep on here, you can contact him and shoot him a message. @De Freitas Clinic

• 7 months later...
On 2/2/2021 at 9:22 AM, Flip Grey said:

I got my hair transplant surgery done from Long Hair Center by Dr. Ahmet Yildirim. I saw this question 3 months ago but waited for the right time to reply. Now i came across this question again accidently and would like to say that this center has a professional and friendly team. 

I read a lot of blogs before i decided, first we felt some doubt whether all the blogs real or fake. But now i can understand that after getting fully good result you cant stop yourself to help other people who really want to get rid of baldness. 

Needles to say you can go with Long Hair Center there is no need to hesitate, you will not be disappointment at the last. i have attached the guaranty certificate also that was provide by Long Hair Center. 

41de5560-0a62-48af-97e1-2be26898b7ee.jpg

Hello , I am planning on doing a hair transplant with them - how are your results so far?

• 3 months later...