Are hairlines really that natural in hair transplant

One thing that is most important in hair transplant is hairline. Is it really that natural? Does it really mimic the original hairline really closely even with the best surgeons? How do people here feel about their transplanted hairlines? Are they undetectable for them?

In short, as you say it is a very important factor and the biggest giveaway in terms of design and implementation is if this is not right then people will talk to your hair line and not your face. Most people who say a transplant never looks natural is because they have not recognised the good ones that pass them and are undetectable.   

Here is an example of a hair line that Dr.Bisanga re-constructed and let me know if you would look twice if you were to see him pass you in the street. This was a patient from 2015 and I think the industry in some ways has gone backwards in some aspects in that there is a huge influx of new clinics that do not seem to follow or master this aspect and we see some very bad ones now and even on celebrities, but in the right hands it should be natural and not attract unwanted attention.

hairline.jpg.99566c51e2eac8f1e806e5b72de7bcdd.jpg

Link here also:-

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Dr. Christian Bisanga is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

Graft selection, placement, spacing, and precise angulations are absolutely critical when restoring hairlines.

So obviously this is going to come down to the surgeon's skill and experience and will have a profound impact on the final outcome once everything grows in.

• Like 1

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

Hairline design and reconstruction is a form of art in itself. There are multiple factors involved in ensuring a natural looking hairline. At least 6 rows of singles: light in pigmentation, slow growing and thinner in calibre, are planted on the initiating point of the hairline zone. These are taken from basically the nape of the neck. With this, skilled hands, proper angles and good survival is crucial. It is not a matter of luck for an individual to have a natural looking hairline after transplantation but rather an assurity that a confident surgeon should provide. It should be an assurity and not a probability.

Having said that, what God creates, no human can ever. The hairline created by man can be a close reflection of the natural one.

• Like 1

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

I am not an advocate of using nape hair because not all nape hair is terminal hair.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

11 hours ago, Gabreille Nelson Mukhia said:

Hairline design and reconstruction is a form of art in itself. There are multiple factors involved in ensuring a natural looking hairline. At least 6 rows of singles: light in pigmentation, slow growing and thinner in calibre, are planted on the initiating point of the hairline zone. These are taken from basically the nape of the neck. With this, skilled hands, proper angles and good survival is crucial. It is not a matter of luck for an individual to have a natural looking hairline after transplantation but rather an assurity that a confident surgeon should provide. It should be an assurity and not a probability.

Having said that, what God creates, no human can ever. The hairline created by man can be a close reflection of the natural one.

Can you in an honest opinion tell how close ur hair is now compared to ur original hair?Since you have one of the best hair transplants , I just wanted to know how good you think are your hair now? Are the angles similar to what you had originally and is the overall illusion similar? In an earlier post also,I requested you to post ur pic with original hair vs now after hair transplant. Just wanted to understand how far can I reach with ht.looking forward to ur reply.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, NAVI said:

Can you in an honest opinion tell how close ur hair is now compared to ur original hair?Since you have one of the best hair transplants , I just wanted to know how good you think are your hair now? Are the angles similar to what you had originally and is the overall illusion similar? In an earlier post also,I requested you to post ur pic with original hair vs now after hair transplant. Just wanted to understand how far can I reach with ht.looking forward to ur reply.

Apologies. I must have missed the previous post.

My natural hairline was a treasure lost in the past. To exhibit the long lost hairline, I have had to unearth pictures from the medeival ages, as below. Unfortunately, I seem to be choking on a candle in all those pictures and one where I resemble a gargyole.

IMG-20200809-WA0001.thumb.jpg.e1bad830b6614cc093d5670f41d6e38a.jpgIMG-20200809-WA0002.thumb.jpg.f017027f5e7933d10d22eec9cd468de5.jpgIMG-20200809-WA0003.thumb.jpg.249e21e07b44fef95cb3f1fe51bb58a1.jpgIMG-20200809-WA0000.thumb.jpg.32446bc67bedf3e82d1469fa5744cbbd.jpg

My current hairline is perfect. It frames my face and has a good density. Most will not be able to differentiate if they know not about my transplant.

However, if somebody sits down to count the hair (thankfully not a standard practice in the world), they would find only 40 hair per sqcm in my current hairline. Which inevitably means that the density was thicker in my natural hairline. But I feel that the transplanted hairline is quite good. Infact, perfect! 

But with everything said and done. I have to say what God made was always better than what the human hands have beautifully replicated. 

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ