FUT Procedure July 2020: Dr Vikram Jayaprakash- The Knudsen Clinic. Melbourne, Australia.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, I'm finally back!

Apologies for the delay, as I stated above, there was a problem with my old account so I'll be updating from this one from now on :)

Just past 3 months since my procedure, you can see some pics below.

Shock loss on my donor area is slowly growing over finally! I've cut it to a #3 on the back to expose the extent of it as well as to see if I can pull it off yet, which I cannot haha.
Hopefully in time the scar is less noticeable, otherwise I'll have to wear my hair a bit longer I suppose.

Finally seeing some growth in the hairline and midscalp. I'm looking forward to months 4-6 to see it really take off.

Any questions, just fire away!

2ZaW5ADQ.jpeg

3fNT5jOU.jpeg

3phY3KBk.jpeg

8dU7z5YI.jpeg

pPeqeTWM.jpeg

T9sq-WnQ.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

A few days late but here's my 4 month update pictures!

Lots of growth coming through now, I'm excited to have passed the waiting stage and see some improvements every week from now on.

As you can see in the photos, it looks better in normal room lighting than harsher lighting as expected.

I can use fibres to good effect if I have to now that there's a base of hair to use it on but hopefully in the next couple of months I can stop using them on the front at least.

CW5GmEJA.jpeg

OkjpN6F8.jpeg

Q6BObkNw.jpeg

r4BD8af4.jpeg

ZN13Fizg.jpeg

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Gatsby said:

It's kicking in now Nicko! I think you'll get a nice Xmas present in another month from now! Thanks for sharing and I look forward to following your further updates!

Cheers mate! Let's hope so :)

Appreciate your input 

• 3 weeks later...