BHR Clinic vs Medikemos (Dr Bisanga or Dr Lupanzula) ?

Hello,

I am set for a hair transplant but torn between these choosing a surgery with Dr Bisanga and Dr Lupanzula. I have had in person consultation with both with the same amount of grafts quoted. If price were not a concern, who would you choose and why? Any views are welcome.

Thanks!

• Administrators

Dr. Bisanga is at another level, he’s arguably in the top 5 best FUE surgeons in the world. He regularly teaches FUE workshops. If we’re talking skill vs skill I take Bisanga all day. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Thank you for the feedback Melvin. Bisanga has definitely been around much longer than Dr Lupanzula. If I am not mistaken, Dr Lupanzula has trained under Bisanga

Edited by Peloux

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Peloux said:

Thank you for the feedback Melvin. Bisanga has definitely been around much longer than Dr Lupanzula. If I am not mistaken, Dr Lupanzula has trained under Bisanga. However, Dr Lupanzula is much more hands on and involved in the process whereas with Dr Bisanga the technicians do most of the work. 

I don’t believe this is true, he is very hands on, that’s what I’ve been told by @Raphael84 his clinic rep. He only delegates to another doctor in his athens clinic, but he’s still involved. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

@Peloux

Thanks for the tag @Melvin-Moderator

I can assure you that Dr Bisanga will punch ALL grafts and make ALL recipient sites for all of his patients in Brussels. 
Dr Bisanga then has placing technicians that will place grafts into  pre made recipient sites.
All such details are clearly detailed in our patient booking documents.

There are very few doctors in the industry that are as hands on as Dr Bisanga.

I would encourage patients to ask their preferred doctor in any consultation or online assessment, who would perform punching if they were to proceed with surgery. You may be surprised.

The field of hair restoration in general needs more transparency and honesty.

But again, I can assure you that in Brussels, Dr Bisanga will punch ALL grafts and make ALL recipient sites.

Edited by Raphael84

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

I would also like to add that I have nothing but respect for Dr Lupanzula, the work that he does and his results, as can be seen by my previous comments on this very forum. 

Every doctor has their own artistic vision, style and approach. This makes the final decision of which doctor is right for you,  a very personal journey. It is natural and encouraged that different individuals have their own preference in regards to their favourite results and preferred doctors. 

For anybody who has undergone surgery and understands the emotional pain of hair loss, Im sure we would all agree that the most important factor is that each and every patient gets the best quality surgery and outcome that they deserve.

@Peloux Whatever your decision, Im sure that it will be the right one for you and I wish you the best.

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

I had consultation with both Dr's. I know Dr. Lupanzula was trained by Dr. Bisanga.

In my opinion you can't go wrong with either, but if you want to choose, look up results that are similar to yours and see which ones you like more.

1st FUE28/01/2020 - 3659 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira
2nd FUE - 03/06/2021 - 2881 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira

Follow me on YouTube

I'm not a medical professional, thus any information given by me is my own observation and should not be treated as professional advice.