About to book a hairtansplant

Hello, im about to book a hairtransplant i have a a few questions.

Im going with a good clinic in turkey, the gave me dates for friday and saturday,

Can my results be worse because it's the end of the week and on saturday,

due to fatigue? Perhaps they will switch people/surgeon, because he might not work on weekends.

Am i overthinking things?

Im a Norwood 4 and im currently not taking any medications, im just startet doing minoxidil,

and im going to try topcial finasteride because i had sides on finasteride.

Should i continue anyways? Alot of poeple seem to say that i shouldnt do i hartrainsplant if your not on meds.

My hairloss is not rapid, but it's definitely not halted.

Thanks // NoorwoodOneWannabe

This is cosmetic surgery that everyone is going to see for the rest of your life. If you are not sure about the clinic/doctor do some more research. One surgery with a hair-mill In turkey could put you in a position to regret this decision for the rest of your life. Don’t be the many people on this forum with depleted donors and low hairlines. You only have one donor. Either save more money and go with an elite clinic or don’t do it at all.

which clinic is it?

Edited by Tbcruz

• Administrators

Why so soon? Don’t rush, thats the number one mistake. In my experience, most clinics in Turkey are bad, you’re not a patient, you’re a number. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

@NorwoodOneWannabe your results have a high chance to be botched because your are going to a clinic instead of choosing a Doctor. 
Turkey is the world capital of botched hair transplants because these clinics/hairmills offer low prices and then your surgery is actually done by technicians without medical background that could have been driving a taxi or washing dishes 2 months before doing your surgery.

I highly advise you to hold off on going to a clinic in Turkey because you might end up needing a repair job.

If you want a low cost Doctor in Turkey go to Dr. Demirsoy 1.25€/graft there’s no other doctor achieve good results and charging his price.

Edited by Portugal25