I think this is a failed HT. coming up to 6 months and very patchy or no growth... any Thoughts? Is it a failure?

Ray80

Permanent shock loss?? Wow! Is that even a possible? I have tried to research on shock loss due to HT, but I have never come across any info on permanent shock loss. Have to admit it makes it a little less tempting to go for a HT

Edited by lionclaw

On 1/16/2021 at 3:33 PM, Ray80 said:

@Egyit was done in turkey. I am in communication with him so I'm reluctant as yet to name him.

I am so sorry for your (hair) loss! It must be devastating! I just really hope you can tell us who preformed the HT on you. You know.. you could potentially help others to avoid ending up in your situation. I assume you don't want anyone else to experience the same as you?  
Yeah sure, It might not be the clinics fault that you had a permanent shock loss. But they might have been sloppy pre-op while analyzing your hair and deciding how to proceed. And based on your comments, it doesn't seem like they care much about your end result and hair loss issues. On top of that they claim money to repair the damage. 
By naming the clinic you could be of great help to others. That's my opinion.

Edited by lionclaw