FUE HT with 1500 grafts donor area

Hi all,

I had my first 1500 graft FUE HT three days ago. I am little bit worried about my donor area where 1500 grafts were extracted. I feel like it was little bit overharvested and is not evenly spreaded out. I won't share any clinic details yet since it is early in the process. I just wanted to know your honest opinion. Thank you!IMG_7303.thumb.PNG.137f7230380259428ace80699aa73ba4.PNG

As you say it yourself:  The extraction pattern appears to be poor. Both micro and macro pattern. 

But in the end,  it is only 1500 FU and 10-20 % of the hair is typically dormant. This hair will grow and you donor will recover (at least partly).

In the meantime all you can do is wait and trust the process. You were lucky that surgery was relatively small. 

3 minutes ago, Gasthoerer said:

As you say it yourself:  The extraction pattern appears to be poor. Both micro and macro pattern. 

But in the end,  it is only 1500 FU and 10-20 % of the hair is typically dormant. This hair will grow and you donor will recover (at least partly).

In the meantime all you can do is wait and trust the process. You were lucky that surgery was relatively small. 

Thank you for the answer!