5 MONTHS POST OP FUE , Dr Armani

Balboa

Heres 5 month pics of my fue let me know your thoughts, i feel that the right side (left side on pic) is good but the other side is still patchy and weak, but hopefully this will improve in next couple months

THIS TIME I HAVE ALSO UPLAODED A GOOD BEFORE PIC (BEFORE ANY TRANSPLANTS)

Before_HT.thumb.jpg.b774efa8101dc9ff595ec4755b49b489.jpg

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

Hi Balboa--at 5 months, you seem to be coming along fine--I can see some short hairs in the hairline.

At this point, you are just in the waiting phase, so it is nice to see your hair looks pretty good for the middle of the growth phase.

I am wondering about all of the small bumps I see in your hairline? I think someone else complained about this as well.. I never heard any response.

Have you asked about this?

Take Care,

Jason

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

I think the before picture says it all. That's a much better before picture to have put up. I think your results for 5 months post op are great. Remember, at 5 months, your yield may be around 50-60%... but the hair quality is only at 20-25%.. which means the hair is still going to go through double the thickening over the next few months. It looks good so far. The bumps are still there, but it looks less obvious as the hairs are growing.

Thanks for the quick replys just to clear up a couple of things from the coments,

the small hairs you can see on the hairline are mostly wrongly facing hairs that i have cut off becuase they looked silly and they have just started to grow back a touch.

the bumps realy annoy me as they are small scars from ware the holes were made to place the grafts into hopefully they will smooth out a bit or improve somewhat

as far as % of yeild so far, if how it stands at the moment is only 50% and i have the same again to grow i will be pleased, my main concern is wanting the weak side to improve a bit more to match the good side

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

Balboa,

thanks for the update. My only concern looking at your pictures are the bump. Did you talk to Dr Armani about it?

Can other doctors chime in, if these bumps are normal?

well i dont think there normal atall

but my armani post opp rep seems to think its normal he says he had it a little too and it went away but i know this is utter BULL SH*T as scars dont just go away like that. Dr Armani says it might just be the Minoxidil but i cant see that either the lame excuses annoy me and find them a bit insulting to think i will belive that rubbish, they are scars from the holes made to place the grafts FACT. only thing im worried about us my options to get rid

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

Sorry to here of this friend, personally i think Dr.Armani is a bit ethically questionable as he is willing to dense pack absurd numbers which runs the risk of scarring and prayerfully it is not the case in your instance, I sincerely mean that. Be patient but document your progress, if the unsavory bumps persist you might want to report Dr.Armani to the California or Canadian Medical Review Boards, they don't take malpractice with surgery lightly and will investigate your claims.

Hair loss patient and transplant veteran. Once a Norwood 3A.

Received 2,700 grafts with coalition doctor on 8/13/2010

Received 2,380 grafts with Dr. Steven Gabel on 9/30/2011

Received 1,820 grafts with Dr. Steven Gabel on 7/28/2016

I did some research and those bumbs are known as "cobblestoning" and they are scars caused by not placing hte grafts deep enough, it will require repair work if you decide you can't live with it. I'm sorry to inform you of that. icon_frown.gif

Hair loss patient and transplant veteran. Once a Norwood 3A.

Received 2,700 grafts with coalition doctor on 8/13/2010

Received 2,380 grafts with Dr. Steven Gabel on 9/30/2011

Received 1,820 grafts with Dr. Steven Gabel on 7/28/2016

Guest comb

Balboa, while not ideal, I think the bumps will be unnoticeable when the hair grows fully. Hopefully they will smooth down significantly as time goes by.

• 3 months later...

Hope all is well, Balboa. Keep us posted; I know you had some very legitimate concerns about your HT.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!