Hey guys , had 2700 grafts fue done may 2 2019 ... been on finasteride for over a year now. The shot of my forehead is the before photo obviously .. the shot of my donor area is the day of a bald fade mid height hair cut ( I now know not to go that low again lol ) but it’s good for you guys to see fue scars , and how they can differ from one patient to another . Overall what do you guys think ? I think I may go in for more density but I think the hair line is good . Lemme know in the comments I’d love to get some Un biased feed back 

0823D376-0839-4A6D-B616-B0D21C7A7E99.jpeg

B3C2CEFF-706D-4D0E-A90D-DC378189EBAD.jpeg

8D120FAF-41FE-4DA0-94FC-42D5A2075ED3.jpeg

0A6C2EF5-760C-42D5-B108-AD6A10B19676.jpeg

CEB6DBD5-0645-4D08-8D42-F3F03577AF21.jpeg

A7E6068F-5788-4BCF-8C6A-305662D30BEA.jpeg

• Like 1

• Administrators

Looks really natural and dense, who was your surgeon?

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

48 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Looks really natural and dense, who was your surgeon?

Hey Melvin , doctor diep was my surgeon ! I am just looking for outsiders opinions on my results. What do you think of my donor area ? It’s a bald fade in that picture which is why scars are more visible I need to ask dr diep how many grafts are left for my donor area , on average how many grafts do we usually have ? 

1 hour ago, Crikey1980 said:

Think it looks great, very natural looking. 

What area cm2 did he cover and grafts per cm2. Really good results in my opinion you must be thrilled

hey crikey thank you ! I really am thrilled just looking for others opinions. I can’t quite remember , I have a follow up consult in June with him ( if the damn quarantine lifts ) I’ll get that info then ! 

• Administrators
59 minutes ago, Budfay87 said:

Hey Melvin , doctor diep was my surgeon ! I am just looking for outsiders opinions on my results. What do you think of my donor area ? It’s a bald fade in that picture which is why scars are more visible I need to ask dr diep how many grafts are left for my donor area , on average how many grafts do we usually have ? 

It looks good, but you can see the scars at that length, you may want taper the fade from a #1 into a #2. Dr. Diep was my surgeon as well, I think he did a great job on you 🙌

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.