How to find best surgeon - Ultimate Guide

Rolandas

Hello gents,

So many people are confused on how to research and what they do they just follow what someone will tell them. God that brakes my heart! So many people been screwed only because they didn't know how to do a research and listen to the first guy online.
I encourage you guys, DO YOUR RESEARCH! Here's my 5 easy to follow tips on how to do it. Also in the end I briefly explained how I did my research.

Obviously first you have to learn the basics of Hair Transplant surgery, so you know what to look for.

I understand everyone has a different budget and that's why it's not focusing on that as you can find a good surgeon in any budget range!

Use this to your advantage! PLEASE!

1st FUE28/01/2020 - 3659 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira
2nd FUE - 03/06/2021 - 2881 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira

Follow me on YouTube

I'm not a medical professional, thus any information given by me is my own observation and should not be treated as professional advice.

• Administrators

Good tips, the most important thing to look at our patient reviews, you will be doing a great service for Dr. Ferreira and future patients, because reviews like yours are what matter the most.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Great video.

It is a little strange to see certain surgeons mentioned on a specific forum, only to be absent from another. The absent reach of Konior outside the US, Xima Vila and Lupenzula in the states, etc. I think its just a question of communication and volume.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bismarck said:

Great video.

It is a little strange to see certain surgeons mentioned on a specific forum, only to be absent from another. The absent reach of Konior outside the US, Xima Vila and Lupenzula in the states, etc. I think its just a question of communication and volume.

Agree, there's so many great surgeons in the world and it's impossible to know everyone. But overall if you are researching well you will find what you need!

1st FUE28/01/2020 - 3659 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira
2nd FUE - 03/06/2021 - 2881 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira

Follow me on YouTube

I'm not a medical professional, thus any information given by me is my own observation and should not be treated as professional advice.