Donor Area 6 months post fue

• Administrators
24 minutes ago, Ricardo Pizzolatto said:

The worst thing my sitution before FUE wasnt bad! As you can see I had few bald areas before. So the cirurgic plan was not good to use 4.200 grafts. Its a lot for my case.

58A4770A-4D6A-4E97-84AC-4D67550879DB.jpeg

561C55B8-1512-4718-AD25-700F1DF15BB4.jpeg

0D226CC1-E1E6-431C-9FBA-74CA2541AB8D.jpeg

0DE7B2B9-084D-4F15-B237-4BF370ADF37F.jpeg

60C65BA6-F1B3-4573-800D-95556321E007.jpeg

E5E0C547-42BD-4933-AE24-FD316055BDAB.jpeg

B3A1B88E-CFD0-4A4C-B4EA-C17FC01DE0C0.jpeg

11B9B19C-469F-4080-8B58-1C587FA830E3.jpeg

50074FB7-97EA-4A85-9FD5-19B36CE27D01.jpeg

3B8CEEAA-5EBF-4AE8-817E-2E73F662EB98.jpeg

57C15831-D45E-473E-AFAD-CC30AB82FB22.jpeg

Please create your own thread. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

3 hours ago, Mr Sinister said:

This is the new text:
"So as you know, I was nervous about overharvesting, my donor area was so red, and there were gaps on that area I though I lost my hairs completely. But when I texted the clinic about my complaint, to be honest I was so angry, but I must say they were very into my problem, got a quick text that simply says when can we call you? So I said Yeah you can call me in the afternoon  then I am available. Most of the communications went from phonecall, they were helpful. 
They wanted new pics and videos to evaluate my donor area and try to understand what is wrong and how they can help me. The interest made me feel much comfortable but still I wasn't happy about the result. So even it is rarely they said that healing process of donor area might be so late for some people at first, I thought they were in denial and I think that I might have been a little too rushy. They gave me haircare treatment package for no cost and they wanted to see the process over a year so like they said I send them pics every month as they wish. 

So eventually the clinic gave me emotional support and was to be honest always there for me. And by the way, I was happy about the hairline. 
Now donor area is looking so much better, as time passed, my donor area seems to look more healthy, so being patient is very important. The transplanted area is very dense and natural, and overall I am happy with the result now."

Not sure what's going on here?

Can you show us the donor after Bisanga donor repair attempt

• 9 months later...

Hi @Ricardo Pizzolatto & @Mr Sinister
These posts helped me a lot. Would you mind checking my post? id really appreciate it. 

I was overharvested almost 5 months ago. I am considering getting Beard to scalp transplant with Dr.Mwamba.  Ill wait until 7 months, is that a fair amount of time? 
What do you guys think of my donor?

thank you

9 hours ago, VladRojas said:

Hi @Ricardo Pizzolatto & @Mr Sinister
These posts helped me a lot. Would you mind checking my post? id really appreciate it. 

I was overharvested almost 5 months ago. I am considering getting Beard to scalp transplant with Dr.Mwamba.  Ill wait until 7 months, is that a fair amount of time? 
What do you guys think of my donor?

thank you

i've responded on your thread.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/1/2021 at 10:51 PM, Ricardo Pizzolatto said:

Hello my friend @Mr Sinister I did FUE 24 april 2021  and I have a simmilar case of yours in my donor area after 7 months righ now. In my case 4.200 grafts.

I could see you post this in march 2020 right?

I'm feeling like my donor area will not recovery anymore. 3,5 months I can't see donor improvement. 

Do you have your final result after 1 year? 

Did you decide for MMP or some reparation with hair in the harvest area?

Please let me know! if you can share your contact also to help me to reach the best result.

I'm worried about my case but the doctor now in 7 months told me I have to wait more 7 months - 14 months total to see that will recover perfect theses areas

IMG_8140.jpg

IMG_8139.jpg

IMG_8136.jpg

IMG_8137.jpg

At this length it is not that bad I think. Nobody would notice but us who are into the minutiae of hair transplantation.

On 5/4/2022 at 12:09 PM, Mr Sinister said:

"So as you know, I was nervous about overharvesting, my donor area was so red, and there were gaps on that area I though I lost my hairs completely. But when I texted the clinic about my complaint, to be honest I was so angry, but I must say they were very into my problem, got a quick text that simply says when can we call you? So I said Yeah you can call me in the afternoon  then I am available. Most of the communications went from phonecall, they were helpful. 
They wanted new pics and videos to evaluate my donor area and try to understand what is wrong and how they can help me. The interest made me feel much comfortable but still I wasn't happy about the result. So even it is rarely they said that healing process of donor area might be so late for some people at first, I thought they were in denial and I think that I might have been a little too rushy. They gave me haircare treatment package for no cost and they wanted to see the process over a year so like they said I send them pics every month as they wish. 

So eventually the clinic gave me emotional support and was to be honest always there for me. And by the way, I was happy about the hairline. 
Now donor area is looking so much better, as time passed, my donor area seems to look more healthy, so being patient is very important. The transplanted area is very dense and natural, and overall I am happy with the result now."

Good to hear most of this has rectified. 

4 minutes ago, OleBaldy said:

Good to hear most of this has rectified. 

Cosmedica have harassed me non stop by email (to this DAY!), sending me fake emails, requests to take the video I made about this down, and eventually got the video removed from youtube.

I don't believe anything was rectified at all. Up there with the scummiest of scum hair mill mafia

• Administrators
4 hours ago, RTC said:

Cosmedica have harassed me non stop by email (to this DAY!), sending me fake emails, requests to take the video I made about this down, and eventually got the video removed from youtube.

I don't believe anything was rectified at all. Up there with the scummiest of scum hair mill mafia

Its my assumption he’s been probably been refunded. If he hasn’t posted it’s probably because he signed something in exchange for a refund. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.