Searching for the best clinic

Hello 

Can anyone recommend a good hair transplant in Turkey. My budget isn't the best so looking to spend around £1500. 

I previously got a transplant 2 years ago in turkey and my donor area isn't the greatest ever since.  Some clinics I have enquired about said they wouldn't touch my donor and some say they can do it no problem so not sure who to trust. Any recommendations?

Cheers

• Administrators

My advice is to save up more money. You are going to get botched looking for a surgeon willing to perform surgery on you for 1,500 bucks. Take your time, save some money, and then come back to the forum asking for the 'best' doctor, and not the cheapest. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

@Steeeve1551

Your answer is already in your question.

You have previously been to Turkey, for a low cost surgery and you now have an overharvested donor meaning many clinics won't even accept you as a candidate. So you are in a "delicate" situation. But you then want to go back to Turkey with only 1500 GBP. 

Did you not take anything from your previous experience?

Sorry, but you will not find a reputable clinic with 1500 GBP.

You are setting yourself up for a significant failure.

Please reconsider.

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

@Steeeve1551 in Turkey you will have to pay at least 1.25€graft to get a decent doctor as this is the price Dr. Demirsoy charges and you won`t find any other Doctor with good results charging this price.

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Raphael84 said:

@Steeeve1551

Your answer is already in your question.

You have previously been to Turkey, for a low cost surgery and you now have an overharvested donor meaning many clinics won't even accept you as a candidate. So you are in a "delicate" situation. But you then want to go back to Turkey with only 1500 GBP. 

Did you not take anything from your previous experience?

Sorry, but you will not find a reputable clinic with 1500 GBP.

You are setting yourself up for a significant failure.

Please reconsider.

I missed that he had previously had a bad HT in Turkey, and he wants to go back 🤦🏻‍♂️ 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

On 3/12/2020 at 2:53 PM, Melvin-Moderator said:

I missed that he had previously had a bad HT in Turkey, and he wants to go back 🤦🏻‍♂️ 

It wasn't a terrible transplant my hairline is looking great, I just feel the donor is slightly scarred nothing major, I would go back if I could get some decent research done and some advice.

• Administrators

Dude, save up your money. Money comes and goes, your donor supply is finite. Sounds like you got mediocre at best result, and an already compromised donor supply, so you wanna go back and do it all over again? Makes zero sense. 

View my thread