Replicel RCH-01 Clinical Trials Are A BUST!

• Administrators

There are some websites called hair loss cure 2020, well they better change their name, because it doesn't seem like it's happening anytime soon. The results were not impressive, in fact, they were downright awful. Thoughts?

Results: Fifty males and fifteen females with genetic hair loss aged 33 to 64 participated in the study. The DSC group had more density than the placebo group in the sixth and ninth month. However, the positive results did not go beyond nine months. The average increase in hair density was around five hairs per square centimeter (cm2). The positive effect was temporary for nine months.

Replicel RCH-01 Clinical Trials Were A BUST

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Hairloss " cure" will never happen in our lifetimes... Its like the god given  colour of your eyes or height... Physics determine they ain't for changing... MERCK and Co can relax... Their  meds have a place long into the future... 

Thanks for sharing @Melvin-Moderator. I think we're about 20 years away from stem cell or autologous  hair replication. 

Here's a great article on the state of stem cell therapy and hair replication:

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2019/07/hair-for-all/594826/

My advice does not constitute a patient-physician relationship nor as medical advice and all medical questions/concerns should be addressed to your medical provider. 

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Dr. Suhail Khokhar said:

Thanks for sharing @Melvin-Moderator. I think we're about 20 years away from stem cell or autologous  hair replication. 

Here's a great article on the state of stem cell therapy and hair replication:

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2019/07/hair-for-all/594826/

I guess that site is gonna have to change to hair loss cure 2040 lol

• Haha 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

3 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

I guess that site is gonna have to change to hair loss cure 2040 lol

haha.

Yeah, Angela Christiano, PhD, is the real deal. I've talked to numerous surgeons and they think that we're about 20 years away from a stem cell based therapy or hair replication based therapy. Dr. Bernstein is more optimistic and thinks we're 10 years away. I'm not sure why he is more optimistic...he's obviously privy to more information than us 

My advice does not constitute a patient-physician relationship nor as medical advice and all medical questions/concerns should be addressed to your medical provider.