No of grafts

Yake

I have been losing hair for the last 5 years and at this point things have gone worse for me as my hairloss is clearly visible from front .I posted few pictures If anyone could recommend me with no of grafts 

20200229_164656.jpg

20200308_130551.jpg

20200307_140828_edited.jpg

The first thing you need to do is find a doctor that can provide density in a single pass.  Review post op results of cases similar to your own.  2500+ is not out of the question but a lot will depend on what you decide to do hairline wise.  Many want to start lowering - which takes tons of grafts and typically end up looking unnatural and not-age appropriate.  Leave the hairline where it is and work from there back until the doctor runs out of grafts.

I am curious, how can you decipher Rogaine has actually stabilized the loss?

37 minutes ago, Yake said:

I'm currently using minox and finasteride 5% topical for the last 3 months things and it has stabilized my hairloss

I would say about start with about 2k grafts. Have you had any consultations yet? That's good that you're taking meds. 

My advice does not constitute a patient-physician relationship nor as medical advice and all medical questions/concerns should be addressed to your medical provider. 

34 minutes ago, LaserCap said:

The first thing you need to do is find a doctor that can provide density in a single pass.  Review post op results of cases similar to your own.  2500+ is not out of the question but a lot will depend on what you decide to do hairline wise.  Many want to start lowering - which takes tons of grafts and typically end up looking unnatural and not-age appropriate.  Leave the hairline where it is and work from there back until the doctor runs out of grafts.

I am curious, how can you decipher Rogaine has actually stabilized the loss?

Its 5% topical solution of both minoxidil and finasteride. Which has slightly improved my hair condition. I know there is no point of lowering my hairline all I need is a natural hairline with approproate density 

18 minutes ago, Dr. Suhail Khokhar said:

I would say about start with about 2k grafts. Have you had any consultations yet? That's good that you're taking meds. 

I'm planning for a hair transplant yet haven't decided where to go ..probably india .yes I'm fully committed to that topical solution of minox n fin .I have no choice 

16 minutes ago, LonelyGraft said:

Looks like you need to rebuild/reinforce the entire frontal third. I’d guess anywhere between 2500-3000 grafts

Exactly I'll need. I don't mind even using 3500 grafts n in the future if I go for another procedure I'll use my beard hair which is growing n thinking pretty well

To say that the solution of minoxidil and finasteride stabilized hair loss after only three months is a bet, you can usually see if there are, after at least 6 months, if not more, three seem very few to me.

• Like 1

• Administrators
On 3/8/2020 at 11:11 AM, Yake said:

IMG-20200101-WA0009.jpeg

How and where did you buy this?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.