6 month update - Dr. Alexander

phxind

Friends,

Just posted my six month update. My transplanted hair has thickened compared to month 5. My appearance has changed quite drastically and I get many questions on what I have been doing with my hair. Others I can see are noticing but cannot decide what/how to ask. Most people seem to believe when I tell them it is the rogaine icon_smile.gif The scar is looking good too, though not undetectable. I am thinking of clipping down to a #4 to even things out.

------------------------------------------------------------

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Alexander

You're looking good, phx, real good! Given how vacant the recipient was pre-op, you can really get a cool gauge on just how far you're coming. You look like you're on a great track and it'l be great to see you in but another few months.

Btw, do you have water in your hair? Your hair looks a bit wet in the pics(?)

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

guys, thanks for the comments, guidance, and support. It is very much appreciated.

Yes, I am v enthusiastic about how it is going to turn out finally. thana, I have a little oil in my hair in the pics which is probably giving that slight wet look.

On a side note, I am hoping the the meds will thicken my crown up. But a thin crown doesn't bother me anywhere close to a bald front and this is the most hair I have had in a long time (or atleast appears so!).

------------------------------------------------------------

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Alexander

Good stuff, ph! And the oil in your hair giving it that wet look def isn't doing your density any favors, so it makes your result to date all the more impressive. Keep us posted m8!

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!