I'm back, with results, and tons of questions

I used to post here... I had strip surgey with Dr. Cooley in NC with pretty good results, I'm satisfied.

The flight was expensive though.. And I'm losing hair in another area that I'd like taken care of. I'm on propecia right now...

Is there anything new in the hairloss field? What about that homeopathic BioSystem or whatever it's called, is it a scam?

What about any good Dr's in LA that can do about 200 grafts... I haven't kept up with my who's who's and how much they are. Somebody please help, and thanks so much!

I used to post here... I had strip surgey with Dr. Cooley in NC with pretty good results, I'm satisfied.

The flight was expensive though.. And I'm losing hair in another area that I'd like taken care of. I'm on propecia right now...

Is there anything new in the hairloss field? What about that homeopathic BioSystem or whatever it's called, is it a scam?

What about any good Dr's in LA that can do about 200 grafts... I haven't kept up with my who's who's and how much they are. Somebody please help, and thanks so much!

Hi Arson (hope you don't live up to your name) icon_eek.gif

Dr. Cooley continues to put out some top notch work from what I've seen. Glad your first HT was with a great Dr! Flying cross country was definitely better than not flying and going to a less skilled Dr at the time.

As far as hair loss goes I don't think there's anything too new other than there are probably more great Dr's now and their techniques and session sizes continue to improve.

I'm in the LA area as well and I went to Dr. Alexander in Phoenix AZ for two seperate HT's. I'd highly recommend him if you're not looking to travel much. Check out his work on this site and I think you'll be impressed and find that he's amongst the best here. Very easy flight from LA. Dr. A covered the hotel expense and I chose to relax a couple nights at the Ritz.

Your post says 200 grafts but that sounds extremely low unless you have a very small area you're looking to touch up. Most of the top docs here are about $4 per graft.

Best wishes

Treatment wise nothing much has changed. And yes, Dr Alexander has produced some excellent results from the photos on here, and has happy patients from this site.

--------------------------------------

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Feller

Dr Feller Jan '09 2000 grafts

Dr Lorenzo Dec '15 2222 grafts

• 1 month later...

Arson,

Since your registration date precedes mine, an official welcome back is in order :-).

Regarding non-surgical treatments, to date, nothing has been proven to trump Propecia and Rogaine, though there is some potentially exciting research and testing being done - but nothing close enough to releasing to be too excited about.

Dr. Cooley, Dr. Reed, and several others are class act physicians at the top of their game and members of our elite Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians. To see our standards for the Coalition, click here.

Members of the Coalition perform ultra refined follicular unit hair transplantation and do larger densely packed megasessions when appropriate for the patient.

To see a multitude of examples of their work, visit their recommendation profiles, our patient hair loss weblogs, and the "Results Posted by Leading Hair Restoration Clinics" forum. You can also use the "find" feature of our forum to see what their patients have been saying.

Best wishes,

Bill