Donor area first pictute after op and other one 50days in 1100 grafts any help on how it looks

1100 grafts?

I'm sorry to say it looks like far more than 1100 grafts were taken out, I would say it looks like more than double that judging from your first pic.

Do you have a picture of your donor area prior to surgery?

Hi Jack,

Firstly. your pictures are not very clear so its difficult to make a precise assessment.

Your donor area before looks OK, about average from what I can make out with the fade cut.

Now if I blow up your first picture I can just about make out the dots (empty gaps) where the grafts have been removed. If you have a clearer pic then you could count these and come up with an approximate figure. But having a look and from experience I would say that nearer 3000 grafts have been removed.

You may have also experienced some shock loss in your donor area caused by the trauma of surgery. In that case it can take up to 6 months+ for your hairs to recover.

Is this your first procedure? If not then the gaps could possibly be explained by a previous procedure.

Do you have a clear picture of the actual graft placement.

Clearer pics will help the forum give you a better explanation.

Feel free to contact me direct if you wish.

Sorry this is clearest picture I have but they have put 1100 graft in front section I was in clinic 8 hours altogether from start of day to end  what seems long but has the surgeon overhavested to get 1100 grafts out ??how can I contact you pls 

Screenshot_20200220-133428_Gallery.jpg