This is the plan HT doc drew- operation in turkey april

12 hours ago, Superslim11 said:

Demirosy is the one that actually rejected me last year because I wasn’t on fin. 
I emailed his team with pictures haven’t heard yet. Not sure how to contact him.

That just shows he's an ethical doctor. A lot of these hair mills would tell Voldemort he's a good candidate if it meant making a few quid.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Halu said:

From my view, short hair (buzzcut) fits to your head. Why you are considering a HT

I did it in a hairmill in turkey, now I regret every day my decision 1. because I did it in a hairmill and 2. i was a NW5a, so I need a second HT ( they didn’t tell me that) and of course a repair. They used in my hairline lot of double and tribbles, it looks really pluggy!

And they didn‘t tell me to go on fin or something else. So when I want to keep my native hair, I have to take fin or minox. But I don‘t want it. 

Make your decision very wisely and try not to save money! 

Buzzcut and or bald does fit my head, I think I’m fairly decent looking. I want a hit for the crown mostly but also to fill some of the corners. 
I have been on fin and min for more than a year at this point and plan to continue. 
I did consider smp but I’d rather spend the money on a turkey ht I also want to grow my hair out for the end stages of my youth.