This is the plan HT doc drew- operation in turkey april

10 minutes ago, karatekid said:

trolling? Ok let me take back what I said before, you really are an idiot.

Anway as I see it's pointless to keep arguing with you since you obviously are not capable of basic reasoning, and your reading comprehension just suck.

Says the lame moron troll criticizing comments on other people’s threads and can’t comprehend what being a hypocrite is. Go back under your bridge troll.

BTW, I saw your thread and didn’t comment because I didn’t feel I could give appropriate advise...maybe I should have commented on other posters comments telling them to brush you off...just for the sake of trolling....but I’m not that lame.

Edited by CosmoKramer

@Superslim11 listen to the advice of @Melvin-Moderator and other veteran users of this forum, I would have also liked to know HRN and Melivin about 4 years ago, before entrusting myself and an unknown clinic like Estetistanbul that advertised itself on a site by posting photos of patients operated on with other doctors  passing them off on their own.  Instead I attended an unethical forum, which canceled reports of patients whose transplant had gone male, taking money from the clinics to do it.  .... you are in the right place, let us advise you.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Egy said:

@Superslim11 listen to the advice of @Melvin-Moderator and other veteran users of this forum, I would have also liked to know HRN and Melivin about 4 years ago, before entrusting myself and an unknown clinic like Estetistanbul that advertised itself on a site by posting photos of patients operated on with other doctors  passing them off on their own.  Instead I attended an unethical forum, which canceled reports of patients whose transplant had gone male, taking money from the clinics to do it.  .... you are in the right place, let us advise you.

I agree with you @Egy
I learnt more about hair transplant on this board in some moths than on other Italian boards in years. @Melvin-Moderator is one of the very few honest person in the industry,
All we read here is TRUE, no censorship to support some doctors...and people can read REAL story and  see the good, the bad and the ugly of hair transplant.

Anyway, @Superslim11, look at @CosmoKramer results and look at mine.
Microneedeling is the real dinamo in hair loss treatment. You can get fantastic results using DR, minoxidil and some cheap oils. 
Increase your hair density and caliber and then you'll think to HT. From my experience, your actual plan is simply harmful. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Superslim11 said:

Watched all those videos along with your journey. I have been doing research the past 6 months. 
I have watched two separate YouTube vlogs on this clinic. 

f*** I respect your opinion man. However my mind is set on a HT this spring. How about I compromise with you and change clinics? I’ll inc my budget to 3-4k. Do you recommend any certain clinics in Istanbul in the range ? Or you’re still not recommending I get a Ht.
No refund on the plane tickets.

@Superslim11 I get that you want hair and you want it now so I will help you get what you want without making a huge mistake.

In Turkey there are many low cost hairmill because surgeries are being performed by technicians (not Doctors or nurses) and your results will depend on the unknown tech team available on the day of your surgery.

Most Turkish people don`t go the Turkish Doctors we discuss in this forum because they can`t afford them so I went to the Turkish forum to find where the Turkish middle class goes for good results in their price range.

I found out that they go to a team of Nurses - Esma and Serkan Tetik - that do surgery on just 1 patient per day using DHI to implant the grafts. They charge 1350€ for up to 4000 grafts (also use beard grafts) and there are dozen of real patients posting great results on the Turkish forum sacekimisonuclari.com so I rather reccomend you these two Nurses that are highly known and recommended in Turkey than have you go ruin your life in a Hairmill. Their email is info@antalyasacestetigi.com

The alternative is Dr. Demirsoy at 1,25€/graft as he is the most affordable option in Turkey if you want a Doctor doing 1 patient per day (technicians implant the grafts).

I get that you are on a tight budget but I urge you to chose one of these two options rather than risk your hair and life on a hairmill.

Edited by Portugal25
  • Like 1

.great @Portugal25 👍. you know that on that forum that we both know it is not even allowed to make comparisons between surgeons and therefore advise one surgeon instead of another.  How reliable and truthful can a forum like that be?  So, agree with me that @Superslim11in the right place, also because there are experienced users like you on HRN.

7 minutes ago, Egy said:

.great @Portugal25 👍. you know that on that forum that we both know it is not even allowed to make comparisons between surgeons and therefore advise one surgeon instead of another.  How reliable and truthful can a forum like that be?  So, agree with me that @Superslim11in the right place, also because there are experienced users like you on HRN.

@Egy I think you are referring to the Italian forum. I have a link to HRN on the Turkish forum and we compare with Doctors in this forum (how I found out about Esma and Sekan Tetik).

15 minutes ago, Egy said:

Yes, I refer to the Italian forum, they should be reported to the judicial authorities for what they do.

15 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Honestly, the plan isn't very good at all. You aren't on meds, so you may suffer from shock loss. You have a high degree of miniaturization throughout your entire scalp. You are much better off trying to retain your hair, than getting a hair transplant. Also, 900 grafts to the crown will do nothing, you will have a net gain. I suggest get on minoxidil and microneedling for at least a year, then revisit the idea. Lastly, save money, so you don't let your budget make your choice, let the results steer your decision. 

How do i know its time for a hair transplant then? do i wait until i lose it all?

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, Superslim11 said:

How do i know its time for a hair transplant then? do i wait until i lose it all?

You will know it is time, when you have done enough research, you’ve spoken to patients, and you’ve chosen the surgeon bases on results and research. I’m not saying wait 10 years, I’m only saying give yourself a year to use medical treatment and research slowly. Trust me, speak with @Egy and @Glam Hair having a bad hair transplant is worse than being bald. 

• Like 3

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

19 hours ago, Superslim11 said:

At least when you will be in Norwood 3 stage with big temples and ball spot in the crown and not before you are 25 years old!

• Like 1

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

On 2/10/2020 at 6:18 PM, Sam818 said:

Don’t go to an unknown doctor in Turkey or anywhere. A bad hair transplant is much worse than naturally balding. You said money is tight right now so your budget shopping for a procedure that’s going to effect the rest of your life. Think about that. Either save up the money and go to an ethical doctor that does good work or buzz your head now since you said you like the way it looks, work out and you’ll see your confidence improve. If you are dead set on doing this procedure than take out a loan so you can go to a great doctor. People take out loans for stupid material things all the time but like I said this procedure will affect the rest of your life. And just so we’re clear, if you end up with a bad hair transplant the solution is not as simple as buzzing your head. You WILL have scars on the back of your head and on top where the hairs didn’t grow. You were smart enough to seek advice on here be smart enough to listen. Be careful and do more research. 

Perfect answer!

On 2/11/2020 at 3:56 AM, Superslim11 said:

Watched all those videos along with your journey. I have been doing research the past 6 months. 
I have watched two separate YouTube vlogs on this clinic. 

f*** I respect your opinion man. However my mind is set on a HT this spring. How about I compromise with you and change clinics? I’ll inc my budget to 3-4k. Do you recommend any certain clinics in Istanbul in the range ? Or you’re still not recommending I get a Ht.
No refund on the plane tickets.

If you don't take the flight, you can claim the tax back on it and will have just lost the cost of the airfare

1 minute ago, Superslim11 said:

Yeha 90 dollars I get back. I may just do this. This effing sucks. 

I am sure it feels that way now but you really are making the right decision and you will appreciate it in the long-run. Can you find somebody to buy your flight off you and just pay for a name change?

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, Superslim11 said:

Yeha 90 dollars I get back. I may just do this. This effing sucks. 

There's no price for peace of mind

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

To update y’all. 
I contacted demirosy, and he said he does not advise me to get a HT because I’m too young. He also wanted to see my hair grow out as he said it’s too short. 
It is  fair to say that I will not be getting a HT this year. 
i bought minox again and will try for 6 months 1 time per day. 
I will also try dermarolling. 

also. I came across this post of a guy who got dhi 5k grafts and he is my age 25! 
I understand that getting one at early age may lead to bad outcomes dude to more hair loss but he seems to have gotten implanted hair everywhere on this front to crown in between his original hairs. Is this method not viable, he got a dhi?????!! @Melvin-Moderator @Egy @CosmoKramer

pic is before and 5 days post op.

9941BFEB-CDAB-4301-9394-134F8E92095C.png

F1661D05-871A-4969-AB7F-09CCF1A53CF1.png

Edited by Superslim11

• Administrators

DHI, DHT, stick and place, none of this is new. It doesn't matter what method you get. Here are the facts, you are young, you have an advanced hair loss pattern, and you have a lot of miniaturized hair. Think of getting a hair transplant like putting a bandaid on a gun shot wound. You need to stabilize first, before considering a hair transplant. If you have already been told no by a non-hair mill, not to have a hair transplant- you have your answer. Really stick to dermarolling and minoxidil, give it at least 6 months. In the meantime, use hair fibers, they are a god send.

View my thread

6 minutes ago, Superslim11 said:

To update y’all. 
I contacted demirosy, and he said he does not advise me to get a HT because I’m too young. He also wanted to see my hair grow out as he said it’s too short. 
It is  fair to say that I will not be getting a HT this year. 
i bought minox again and will try for 6 months 1 time per day. 
I will also try dermarolling. 

also. I came across this post of a guy who got dhi 5k grafts and he is my age 25! 
I understand that getting one at early age may lead to bad outcomes dude to more hair loss but he seems to have gotten implanted hair everywhere on this front to crown in between his original hairs. Is this method not viable, he got a dhi?????!! @Melvin-Moderator 

@Egy

pic is before and 5 days post op.

9941BFEB-CDAB-4301-9394-134F8E92095C.png

F1661D05-871A-4969-AB7F-09CCF1A53CF1.png

Not a fan of that hairline though - it is too straight - which tells me it probably wasn't a great clinic and so probably means not that ethical. You are making the right decision by waiting. Also, you are not every other 25 year old. People bald in different patterns and at different ages so stop comparing yourself to some random person you've not met and just look at yourself and when is the best time for you and who is the best clinic for you.

Does this man not have an advanced hairline Pattern? What are the risks of him getting one rn as it looks like he got a lot implanted from front to back.

What difference does it make? I would guess he has gone to a mill. Do you have a post-12 month picture of the same guy? As @Melvin-Moderator has told you, the mills have told you to wait, so wait. You are lucky that you look good with a shaved head so just keep it like that for 6-12 months and then reassess as it looks like you're only going to get worse.

1 minute ago, TrixGlendevon said:

What difference does it make? I would guess he has gone to a mill. Do you have a post-12 month picture of the same guy? As @Melvin-Moderator has told you, the mills have told you to wait, so wait. You are lucky that you look good with a shaved head so just keep it like that for 6-12 months and then reassess as it looks like you're only going to get worse.

No he just got it apparently. 
Yeah I have a good shaped head and facial features.

Would another approach be to stop using all hairloss treatments in an effort to accelerate the shedding to get a HT faster ?

btw I really appreciate everyone’s advice. Y’all might have just saved me. 

No he just got it apparently. 
Yeah I have a good shaped head and facial features.

Would another approach be to stop using all hairloss treatments in an effort to accelerate the shedding to get a HT faster ?

btw I really appreciate everyone’s advice. Y’all might have just saved me. 

This was my approach but my hairloss was heading to a NW5 and I was a 4.5 at the time and yours appears to be heading to a NW6 so you are a trickier case. I don't take meds and never have - unless I am mistaken, @Melvin-Moderator doesn't take meds either and we both have great results. There are pros and cons to this approach though. You won't be able to get full coverage and/or you will have to have a conservative hairline. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/13/2020 at 2:50 AM, Melvin-Moderator said:

DHI, DHT, stick and place, none of this is new. It doesn't matter what method you get. Here are the facts, you are young, you have an advanced hair loss pattern, and you have a lot of miniaturized hair. Think of getting a hair transplant like putting a bandaid on a gun shot wound. You need to stabilize first, before considering a hair transplant. If you have already been told no by a non-hair mill, not to have a hair transplant- you have your answer. Really stick to dermarolling and minoxidil, give it at least 6 months. In the meantime, use hair fibers, they are a god send.

If you don't mind me asking, which hair fibers do you use?

• 1 year later...

Hello everyone again. It's been a year + since this I posted here. 

I wanted to update you all.

So I have not been able to grow my hair out to the length of the first few photos that you see in this post, because I get frustrated that the surrounding hairs grow and the crown stays thin.

I have been using minox foam everyday once, and .5mg finasteride once for the past year and a half. Although I have maintained, there's no growth. Sides - No morning wood, and maybe less hard erections. 

I have been thinking about Turkey because im just tired of looking like shit.

What do y'all think ? what should I change?

Edited by Superslim11