Who’s the best in New York?

If I had to pick, I'd go with Feller and @Dr Blake Bloxham hands down. They've consistently produced the best results that I've seen, are ethical, have an extensive social media presence showcasing their work, and are very professional and collegial. Their techs have lots of experience as well and they get the most grafts out of a tissue that I've seen as compared to other clinics.

Are you looking at FUT or FUE? They're great at both and from the FUT results I've seen, you can't even notice the FUT scar. Here's a great example where the scar isn't visible:

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/54735-2700-graft-fut-by-dr-bloxham-in-great-neck-ny/

My advice does not constitute a patient-physician relationship nor as medical advice and all medical questions/concerns should be addressed to your medical provider. 

I wouldn’t limit yourself to NY but the best in NYC in no particular order are Bloxham / Feller (if he still practices), True and Dorin, and Carlos Wesley. I haven’t seen results from Bernstein in a long time, though his site is a great resource.

Had a nice consultation with Dr.Bloxham a few days ago. Seems like I will be needing 2 FUT’s for good density on top and crown area and a little behind the hairline. I had a FUE 1,200 grafts in 2013 when my hairline was widow’s peaking. 

Dr.Bloxham seemed very nice and knowledgeable. Just sucks NY doctors have prices that are soo high that its tempting to go to Turkey.

I also always felt/thought like FUT was an old method and that nowadays FUE was the go to option to restore a full head of hair so it felt a bit weird to hear from him that I would need ideally FUT. Something about a large scar across my head just doesn't sit right but Im slowly warming up to it as bald head is something I will never warm up to.

Edited by bigtyivier2k2