MCAN HEALTH TURKEY -IS THIS CLINIC GOOD

zak786

Hi

I have been recommended this clinic quite alot and personally know someone who has had a transplant here.

Is this clinic good?

Does anyone know about this clinic or surgeon?

Any advice or experience will help.

Thanks

Never heard of them nor do they have patients posting final results on any forum. One Mcan patient posted here a few years ago but the donor area looked bad and he disappeared so I’m guessing he wasn’t as lucky as your friend. 

Turkey is the world capital of botched surgeries so your friend could have just been lucky.
Do you really want to play Russian roulette with the outcome of your hair transplant...

My advise, save some more money and chose a Doctor with several patients posting their great results. 

Edited by Portugal25
  • Like 1

• Administrators

I would suggest choosing a clinic that has a large portfolio of patient-posted results. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 10 months later...
10 minutes ago, kennethwilliams said:

never heard lol 

Perhaps you live out of space or you are just jealous poor trichologist of a black market clinic.

I am really surprised how you can tell capital of botched surgery? It is totally out of mind comment OMG.

I am living in Birmingham and almost all bald friends of me went into surgeries with a good clinic in Turkey. The Turkish clinics are doing the best work with very cheap price with our currency. 

I have been a member of HRN for the past 12 years and you joined 11 minutes ago and proceed to acuse a senior member of working for a black market clinic whilst promoting a Turkish hairmill using google translator proficiency of English when you claim to live in the UK. 

@Melvin-Moderator will surely agree that this very odd behavior from a newly joined member. 

I had two hair transplants using different techniques, FUT with Dr,. Rahal and FUE+BHT with Dr. Pekiner. 
So I do consider myself to have something to contribute at HRN and I’m honest when commenting the positives and negatives of all Doctors including the ones I selected for my own surgeries.

Hope you refrain from this type of behavior in future posts and positively contribute with useful information.

Edited by Portugal25
  • Like 3

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Portugal25 said:

I have been a member of HRN for the past 12 years and you joined 11 minutes ago and proceed to acuse a senior member of working for a black market clinic whilst promoting a Turkish hairmill using google translator proficiency of English when you claim to live in the UK. 

@Melvin-Moderator will surely agree that this very odd behavior from a newly joined member. 

I had two hair transplants using different techniques, FUT with Dr,. Rahal and FUE+BHT with Dr. Pekiner. 
So I do consider myself to have something to contribute at HRN and I’m honest when commenting the positives and negatives of all Doctors including the ones I selected for my own surgeries.

Hope you refrain from this type of behavior in future posts and positively contribute with useful information.

He’s a schill and he did a bad job of hiding it. I banned him yesterday as a spammer, and again today. 

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 months later...

It is best not to find out how good It is best not to find out how good the clinic is, it is best to find out how professional the surgeon who performs the operations is because in a large number of cases, one surgeon provides his services to several clinics at once. Therefore, you need to know the names of the surgeons and already specify their successful and unsuccessful operations. I'm talking to you as a Healthcare Administrator who started her career with simple information that I found on the site https://www.vocationaltraininghq.com/how-to-become/healthcare-administrator/ and then began to develop herself in this area.

Edited by Airzone