IAHRS docs in India vs Turkey? (Eugenix, Dr. Bhatti) (Erdogen, Civas, Doganay)

Hi all, I am a 29 years old male based in Malaysia, and have been researching for quite a while now. I found the posts here to be super helpful and informative, so thanks a lot everyone for sharing your experience! 

Initially I was only considering India (Eugenix vs Dr Bhatti), due to proximity from Malaysia. However, with the recent price increase with Eugenix, I am opening up my search into Turkey as well.

I was wondering if there is anyone out there who has compared these Indian and Turkish IAHRS doctors? If so, I would really love to hear your opinions!

India
Dr Arika Bansal + Dr Pradeep Sethi from Eugenix

- Dr Tejinder Bhatti from darling buds in India

Turkey

- Dr. Ekrem Civas from Civas clinic
- Dr. Hakan Doganay from AHD
- Dr Koray Erdogan from ASMED

Cost is of course a factor for me (e.g., with the most expensive package at 210 Rs with Eugenix, it's almost 2x the price quoted to me from Dr. Bhatti, and flying to turkey will cost more for me), but I would rather spend a bit more money for assurance of good results. 

If you have not compared the doctors between countries, would love to hear your 2 cents if you've looked any of the doctors as well. 

Really appreciate your help, and I wish everyone a full head of hair till they're 80 years old :)

@ahglet none of the doctors you mentioned are on the same level as Dr. Arika. 
Bhatti has several bad results in this forum. 
Doganey was kicked out of this forum due to bad results and being unethical to his patients (ex:re-using needles). 
Asmed is having some subpar results lately probably because the surgery is being performed by technicians and not by Dr. Erdogan. I won’t even waste time discussing Civas. 

If you want Turkish doctors that you can compare to Dr. Arika (1.8€/graft with 18% tax) then you have to look at Dr. Keser (3.5€/graft) and Dr. Pekiner (2.15€/graft) they both do the whole surgery and have 1 patient per day.
If want a cheaper option you have Dr. Demirsoy at 1.25€/graft he also has just 1 patient per day but he uses techs for implanting the grafts.

If you can afford it book Keser, Pekiner or Arika. 

Edited by Portugal25
  • Like 2

Demirsoy only uses his techs for implantation. Extraction and slits are done by himself. E.g. Feriduni which is well known also uses techs. All depends on experience and skills of the techs used....

Edited by nightcrawler

A correction of what @Portugal25 said about the price per graft with Dr. Arika. 

The cost is €1.80 per graft which includes tax. 

( It's not €1.80 per graft plus tax ) 

We know that price is not the most important thing to look at when researching for world class surgeons , however at that price compared to others who are not in Dr.Arika league (who @Portugal25 also pointed out ) it certainly is an excellent price.

.....Paddy...

10 minutes ago, paddyirishman said:

A correction of what @Portugal25 said about the price per graft with Dr. Arika. 

The cost is €1.80 per graft which includes tax. 

( It's not €1.80 per graft plus tax ) 

We know that price is not the most important thing to look at when researching for world class surgeons , however at that price compared to others who are not in Dr.Arika league (who @Portugal25 also pointed out ) it certainly is an excellent price.

.....Paddy...

@paddyirishman I did write 1.8€/graft with 18% tax. Civas, Doganay and even Asmed are most definitely not in Dr. Arika league. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/19/2020 at 3:12 PM, nightcrawler said:

@ahglet

It would be helpful if you can show us some pictures of the donor area and overall hair status. 

Apologies, Here are the pictures of my hair.

My hair loss started when I was about 22. My routine has been as follows.

1. I've been using minoxidil for about 4 years now (at least once a day, i try to do it twice a day but sometimes i get lazy).

2. about half a year ago, I started using morr-F, the topical finasteride from India , as I am thought the side effects might be less than the oral version. I used it once a day for half a year. I didnt use it twice a day as sometimes I get dizzy from it. It didnt seem to improve the situation much though.

3. about 3 weeks ago, i stopped using the topical finasteride and switched to the oral version. So i went back to minoxidil twice a day (foam, it makes me itch less than liquid). 

4. I also started microneedling once a week for about 3 weeks now. Itches like crazy right after doing it, so i try to apply aloe vera.--> Anyone has any advice on this? 

So right now, i am doing 
i) oral finateride (1mg) once a day
ii) Minoxidil foam (twice a day) 

iii) microneedling 1.5mm using dermapen once a week

Thanks paddy and portugal for your kind advice!

rsz_img_9311.thumb.jpg.1ad9d6c3f4d9fcacadd3cd18689db42b.jpgrsz_img_9310.thumb.jpg.f85a7bcbdd4c9d45a80a972e5aef845a.jpgrsz_img_9281.thumb.jpg.d01f1e27a850f0917f90a399223e78f0.jpgrsz_img_9273.thumb.jpg.c5fc44e678608630a8f0ce7aa67c57c2.jpgrsz_img_9264.thumb.jpg.08b8700b2b780727d846ba316ff2b4c1.jpgrsz_img_9256.thumb.jpg.83db7282a9968d96a0b24f1974459d34.jpg

rsz_img_9255.jpg