Castor Oil for hairloss

I m not promoting anyone but this video was interesting to me. His word shouldnt be taken as a fact but its a worth giving it a try i guess. I thought this could maybe help someone or start a topic on castor oil in general
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQQSQ70OHx0

Edited by Thisisnotatest333

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve seen this video, interesting stuff and it’s funny I was reseating castor oil recently myself and how it is beneficial to increase the “Good” hair Prostaglandin PGE2 and I will be starting and testing using organic castor oil mixed with peppermint oil to use in combination with my microneedling routine as I’ve stopped using all Minoxidil for a little over a month now. I will be applying it directly after my microneedling sessions.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, CosmoKramer said:

I’ve seen this video, interesting stuff and it’s funny I was reseating castor oil recently myself and how it is beneficial to increase the “Good” hair Prostaglandin PGE2 and I will be starting and testing using organic castor oil mixed with peppermint oil to use in combination with my microneedling routine as I’ve stopped using all Minoxidil for a little over a month now. I will be applying it directly after my microneedling sessions.

Great!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I completely agree with you. I personally used Castor oil in low quantity with mixture of some other ingredients. I really work. Rather than changing hair care products, all should use homemade remedies. Although it affects after a long time but you have nothing to lose.