3.711 grafts with dr. Demirsoy

Ticarno

So today i had my transplant with dr. Demirsoy. 

I am currently 33, and i have been considering getting a hair transplant for a couple of years now, and i had spoken to a bunch of clinics. I have been on finasteride and minoxdil for 18 moths with decent result, but i was still heading for NW5, i was not there all ready.

I want to give a quick shout to Ian who is a koordinator for Dr. Bisanga. I spoke a lot with him over Whatsapp, and he gave me really great advice, and i honestly feel a little bad for wasting his time now. But he is really great at his job 🙂 

The reason i picked Dr. Demirsoy was firstly because one of my acquaintance had a really good result from him last year, and secondly i spoke with some of his former patiens including one on this forum, who i will not name.  

The whole trip have been really smooth so far. I got picked up by a car in the airport, and then driven to my hotel. I the got picked up in the morning by. Dr. Demirsoy's koordinator, Muzaffer. He is a great asset, and he made sure that everything went smooth.

When drawing the hairline we had a little discussion about how low it should be. i would have like it a little bit lower, but i was recommended to keep it really conservative, because i needed to think of the future aswell. i remember Ian told me exactly the same, so that gave me extra comfort in, that i picked the right surgeon. We also decided not to touch the crown , but only focus on hairline and the top. The crown could be done i the future, at my plan for next couple of years is using some concealers. Melvins videos are great for that 🙂 

The procedure went really well. the anesthesia was definitly the worst, i will give the pain a 7 out of 10. the extraction which Dr. demirsoy does himself, where painless, and i actually fell a sleep. The incision was also done by Demirsoy, and then was painless aswell, not counting the anesthesia. Lastly the nurses put the grafts in. The whole procedure took around 6,5 hours.

Overall i am happy with the results, and i would like to give a big thank to everyone who gave me advice.

some pictures from before the transplant, and some after

tør 1.png

tør 4.png

10.png

4.png

3.png

2.png

1.png

I believe Dr. demirsoy used 55 pr. cm2, but i am not sure

I have been really tired the last couple of days, so here is a day 3 update:

had my first wash yesterday which went really well. swelling has really started at my forehead, and this morning it reached my right eye, which make me look like a goblin😅

the pictures is from yesterday, day 2. you are not getting the goblin picture😂

still thinking a little about the hairline (is it to high?). it is 8cm from my between my eyebrow and ca. 7 cm from each of the eyebrows

front.png

side 2.png

Edited by Ticarno
  • Like 1

9 day update:

I have been really tired the last week, so did not feel like updating. I now know how terrible the itch is 🙂 

My scaps was ready to be pulled off today without any problems. 

So far i am really happy the results. I think my donor area looks quite good besides the redness. now i will enjoy the new hair, before it falls out 😅

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

• Like 1

@Ticarno

Congratulations on your procedure. I will be following your progress and look forward to witnessing your evolution.

Thanks for the shout out. You didn't waste my time. I am a patient first and foremost remember, and so many guys reached out and helped me when I needed. It was my pleasure!

Heal well!

• Like 1

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Looking forward to seeing pictures in 3-4 months.  How many total grafts?

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.