FUT Hair Transplant Dr. Diep

Nobber19

I was able to research a lot of Dr. Diep’s results online and through videos which really helped my confidence before going into this procedure. My situation was a little unique as I was working in Tokyo, Japan. However that was not a problem for the MHTA staff and Dr. Diep to schedule a skype consultation and talk to me about results and the entire process. When I arrived the staff was very polite and I was able to sit down with Dr. Diep and he confirmed the style I wanted and we created an awesome hairline. One thing I read on other reviews was Dr. Diep’s communication after the procedure is not the best and that worried me a bit. However I have had absolutely no problem communicating with Dr. Diep or the MHTA staff after the procedure. In fact I fell one day about a month after my procedure and I was worried about my results, Dr. Diep got on skype with me the very NEXT day and assured me everything was going to be alright with my new hair. Overall Dr. Diep is an awesome hair transplant surgeon and I highly recommend him to everybody. The results he was able to give me are through the roof and all my friends and family are in shock on what I look like now! I was balding at 19 years old and now I actually have an awesome hairline again and I don’t have to wear a hat everywhere! Dr. Diep truly cares about his patients results and takes great pride in his work. If you are looking to change your life and confidence please choose Dr. Diep!

E1CAAE0B-510C-413C-A9B7-6E2B71763B5C.jpeg

• Administrators
On 8/27/2019 at 4:21 PM, Guy73 said:

How many grafts is that? Fue?

Per the title this is FUT

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 8/29/2019 at 6:04 PM, Melvin-Moderator said:

Per the title this is FUT

Oops. Looks good! But the real test is the dreaded department store dressing rooms. 😬 if you can walk into a kohl’s or polo store and look good inside their dressing rooms then you have succeeded in the density department. Lol