Dr. Arocha - PRP and Laser Therapy - No Propecia

This patient is not taking Propecia. He underwent one PRP procedure with Dr. Arocha and is currently using Laser therapy. The after images were taken four months after this PRP treatment. This is a nice example of a patient who was able to see a change without a surgical FUT or FUE procedure.

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Representative and Patient Educator for: Dr. Bernardino A. Arocha, Coalition Member. I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are mine.

Very obvious improvement in the temples. The PRP worked very well for me in that area as well and I'm still seeing growth at the six month mark. I am particularly impressed that the patient managed to achieve this without Finasteride. Any idea if he is using Minoxidil?

Hi Mycroft, 

He is actually not taking Minoxidil. Good idea though, it would be synergistic with Minoxidil; however, the result you see is strictly PRP and Laser!

Representative and Patient Educator for: Dr. Bernardino A. Arocha, Coalition Member. I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are mine.

With so many people concerned about Propecia/Finesteride and potential side effects, (internal med), it is nice to know there are, at least, a few doctors that know what to do with regards to PRP/Laser.  

On 5/3/2019 at 7:45 AM, LaserCap said:

With so many people concerned about Propecia/Finesteride and potential side effects, (internal med), it is nice to know there are, at least, a few doctors that know what to do with regards to PRP/Laser.  

Thanks, LaserCap. And as always, each patient's case is different. We always recommend patients seek the treatment of a hair restoration surgeon with the proper credentials - and lots of results to show. 

On 5/4/2019 at 7:38 PM, Panamera13 said:

I'm about to setup an appt for PRP+ACELL with Dr Arocha..soon :)

Sounds great. Doc loves meeting patients from this corner of the internet (so do I). Feel free to identify yourself (if you feel comfortable) so we know who you are when you do decide to make an appointment.