Impressed with Dr. Diep

A D

I had a 4000 graft procedure with Dr. Diep - after 6 months the results are really impressive. It exceeded my expectation.  Hair transplant is a tricky thing and there are a lot of quacks out there so I was very apprehensive. But then I decided to go with Dr. Diep because of all the reviews and recommendations and I made the right choice.  So I fully recommend to go with Dr. Diep if you are thinking of doing a transplant

AD,

Congratulations on your  hair transplant with an outstanding surgeon.  It’s no surprise that you are happy with your results so far. 

If you have an already, I really encourage you to create a hair loss patient website  which is the best way to document your progress with photos, videos and more. You can even rate and review your hair transplant surgeon.  

In fact, we recently updated and modernized our patient websites to be completely 100% mobile friendly. So you can use your mobile device, tablet or computer to share your experience, upload your photos, share videos and rate your surgeon.  

Just go to www.hairlossweblogs.com and click “create website“ or “register“. 

When you’re done, you can add a link to your patient website in your discussion forum signature and even this topic. For instructions on adding a link to your patient website in your forum signature, click here

Please let me know if you do create one and update us by posting a link here if you do so we can comment on it. 

Best wishes,

Bill

• Administrators

Thanks for posting your experience, Bill makes a great point. If you haven’t please consider creating a patient website where you can blog and post your progress and results. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.