Dr. Alexander 4 years post trasplant (2000 FUT) you be the judge.

This is Dan following up 4 years later. Unfortunately the hair that was transplanted has thinned and started to fall out. I have used propecia, rogaine, nioxin shampoo & conditioner religiously, directly after transplant. I am disappointed in the fact I was told transplant hairs never will be affected, as they are "resistant" to DHT. I was a little taken back when I went back to Dr. Alexander and I was basically told, "i must be in a shedding faze". I spent alot of money on the procedure only to have the trasplanted hair thin to the point it's very noticable.  I was told by Dr. Alexander before my transplant April 1st 2015 that I may need another transplant later in life, but behind where this transplant would be because the transplanted hair will not thin or go away. Which I was ok with because I know hair loss is progressive, but it shouldn't happen exactly where I had the transplant. I dont know what to do Dr. Alexander offered to do another surgery for again what I paid the first time almost 9k.  I guess no guarentee In life and no help unless I drop another 9k.  Dr Alexander was great and did a good job at the time. I have no idea why the "permanent DHT resistant hair" is falling out. And I did FUT and have a large linear scar where now shaving my head is not a viable option. Please help with advice on what I should do. I desperately looking for a solution and help. It just baffles me that I would be now having to have to pay again 4 years later to have the same exact thing done. 

Dan

20190318_212102.jpg

20190318_212116.jpg

20190318_212059.jpg

20190318_211830.jpg

20190318_211838.jpg

20190318_211846.jpg

20190318_211919.jpg

Screenshot_20190318-213824_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190318-213821_Chrome.jpg

Unfortunately, I dont have just scalp focused pictures after a year. Truthfully at that point everything was amazing and looked just the same as 6 months that I showed. I was happy with that and it never got any better or worse, until recently. I can post pictures from Facebook around that time if it helps, so you can see the hairline.  This started happening around September of 2018 when I actually noticed and got sick to my stomach and the pictures I posed are from yesterday. Unfortunatly it is just getting worse.  This was my worst fear. 

Edited by hairback423