haha jeremy piven super lying

jbbreese

Hmm, I wonder if he just had a procedure. His hair has been doing some pretty wild things for the past 15 years or so. I remember catching his little moment on Seinfeld during the beginning of his Entourage fame, and was shocked to see him very, very bald. I'm fairly certain he wore a hair system for various parts on Entourage, but maybe he recently had a HT? That scar does look less than optimal though.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

I've been pretty certain for a while that he had a HT prior to Entourage success.

Can't believe TMZ let him off like that, either.

In his older work, especially much older (when he was younger), he had a clearly recessed hairline that was becoming more of an "I" than even a "V". Ironically, his roles were usually for pretty unsavory characters, or where he played the fool.

I'm not sure he even uses concealers, which makes his HT a pretty successful one. He likely isn't jumping through tons of hoops to mask his baldness, like many other celebs who then get "outed" for their HTs.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

I highly doubt that his current hair is his alone. His hair oftentimes looks flawless, and I'd venture a guess and say that in addition to his transplant, he also wears a rug.

You know what though, I can't blame an actor for not wanting to admit to having a transplant. Although Matthew McConaughey has never admitted to having one done, we all know he has, and now everytime I see him, all I think about is his hair. If I were an actor and serious about my craft, I wouldn't want people focusing on how good or bad my hair transplant looked, but rather I would want them to be immersed in the story, and focused on the character I would be playing.

It looks like it could be fairly recent.

In recent years his career picked up and he was no longer the balding bit-part and supporting actor, and I'm certain his new hair was a wig rather than a transplant. Perhaps now he has gone under the knife and hopes to ditch the wig. Personally I don't see the point in doing both.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com