Amnio Fill Injections For Hair Transplants

Melvin- Admin

• Administrators

Have you guys heard of Amnio Fill injections? From what I have gathered they aren't any different from Acell injections, which supposedly promote stem cell production. Anyway I would like to hear your guys thoughts on this and if any of you have actually had this done with your hair transplant.

Should I Get An Amnio Fill Injection With My Hair Transplant?

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Very timely article as I'm currently debating this for my upcoming procedure with Dr. Diep. 

Per the article, and some additional research, I'm thinking potentially it makes sense to opt for the Acell--since it's FDA approved to treat wounds--to speed up the recovery process.

Unfortunately, it doesn't appear either Acell or Amnio fill has conclusive evidence supporting better growth post-transplant. 

I think amino fill injections sound interesting however, I do agree that more research is needed. Moreover, ACell is already FDA approved when it comes to wound healing and may be the better choice. That said, I don’t think either is really necessary when it comes to hair transplant growth but there’s certainly a benefit to aiding wound healing  to minimize the appearance of scarring. 

baldlivesmatter,  if you do end up getting amino fill injections, we hope that you will share your experience with us  and let us know what you think. 

best wishes,

Bill