Do I need a HT for my whole hairline in my case?

Hello, I'm 25 years old and I was born with a very big forehead and receding temples, it's just how I was born. My father has a full head hair and has the same hairline as me with very high receding temples and I was thinking to fix this shit with an HT because it's annoying as fuck when the wind is blowing, I can't style my hair properly and I can't wear my hair short because I look ridiculous. I only have this problem in front of my head. I will show you some pictures with my forehead and a picture with me when i was little(to show that i have a high hairline since i was little :) ). My queston is do i need a HT for my entire hairline or I can just make a HT just for my temples?

Untitled1.thumb.png.8c1a0bfb1769522d23bc4f08d54ecf5e.png

Untitled2.png

untitled3.jpg

42543427_239516756715592_7201611440342433792_n.jpg

Edited by Cristian1

• Administrators

I’m positive the temple loss is from MPB, how your fathers hair is doesn’t matter. My father and brother 61 and 41 years old both have full heads of hair while I went bald by 30. 

Before thinking of surgery, make sure you’re treating the hair loss with medication. After treatment, build a long-term strategy with a doctor.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

No, since I was little I was born like this. I did not had hair in those areas. So strange, I also have very healthy hair and my hair rarely fall down. 

The thing is I can cover those empty areas with my hair from the middle part... that's how I've done it since I was little.

I didn't had hair loss, very rarely actually

Edited by Cristian1

Personally, I think your hair looks great. A little recession isn’t a big deal and actually looks better in my opinion. I’m not a fan of low hairlines. I’m not trying to be a jerk but the hairline you have drawn will look ridiculous. You want some recession because that is normal and looks way more natural.

I think your hairline could use fine tuning but the hairline you’ve drawn won’t look natural, nor will it be an improvement. The center is flattened too much and the line makes your temple points disappear.

Edited by Spaceman

Thanks for your opinions. I maybe send these pictures + others to Dr. Koray Erdogan and ask him, what should I do. I'm considering him the first option. Also, about how many grafts I need... to fix my whole hairline, is 2000 enough??
I know i suck at drawing hairlines ?. I just want my temples to not be so goddamn received. It's sooo annoying.

@Spaceman, then maybe also work on the temple points as well, couple of grafts in there also?

Edited by Cristian1

Thanks For Suggestion. But You Know in this generation have the biggest problem is baldness problem. According to this problem, my create a website its name is www.doctorforme.in It's a portal site where you can find the best doctor for your treatment all over India.           Hair Transplant in Kurukshetra Hair Transplant in Panipat Hair Transplant in Jammu Hair Transplant in Ghaziabad 

Edited by Danish Khan

5 hours ago, Danish Khan said:

Thanks For Suggestion. But You Know in this generation have the biggest problem is baldness problem. According to this problem, my create a website its name is www.doctorforme.in It's a portal site where you can find the best doctor for your treatment all over India.           Hair Transplant in Kurukshetra Hair Transplant in Panipat Hair Transplant in Jammu Hair Transplant in Ghaziabad 

"Thanks for suggestion"....I have one. 

Sorry - no one is talking to you.  And probably won't be.

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.