HIV Positive - undetectable looking for Clinic

Hello Everybody,

i hope i can get some help on here as I’m struggling to find a clinic that will accept me as I am HIV positive. Even though I am in good health, undetectable and have been for some time with all doctors records to show this.

any clinics or recommendations?

many thanks

So you have been refused by some clinics for the procedure?  If so, that's unfortunate because there are obvious precautionary measures that can be taken to protect the staff and I would think most clinics would accept your case.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

The fact that you are HIV should not be an issue as long as you document it at the time of the consultation.  You will probably be given a form to fill out when you first arrive at the clinic.  This will be reviewed by everyone including the Doctor and clinical staff.  That being said, I would encourage you to start reviewing before and after photos of the practices you are considering.  Visit with ones that you feel show the most natural results and schedule appointments.  Do your homework and then make a decision.

• 2 months later...
On 10/19/2018 at 2:33 PM, AlexFUEHELP said:

Hello Everybody,

i hope i can get some help on here as I’m struggling to find a clinic that will accept me as I am HIV positive. Even though I am in good health, undetectable and have been for some time with all doctors records to show this.

any clinics or recommendations?

many thanks

Hey man, 

I was checking out some FUE posts on Instagram and came across this Turkish clinic called Sapphire Hair Clinic that posts that it accepts HIV positive/ undetectable patients. Hope it helps, good luck.

Link to their website:

https://www.hairtransplantationturkey.co.uk/

https://www.instagram.com/sapphirehairclinic/

Certain states have specific laws about refusing to treat HIV patients. In reality all clinics are supposed to use universal precautions and should be performing the surgeries the same on  all patients. Whether they have HIV. Hepatitis or some other undiagnosed condition.