Dr. Hasson/ FUE/ 2575 Grafts /hairline/frontal zone

This Vancouver area patient in his mid-30’s came to the clinic to address his receded hairline and thinning frontal zone. Dr. Hasson and team used 2575 grafts extracted via FUE to restore the area and achieve the desired result. 302 were single hair grafts, 2017 were doubles and 256 were 3-4 hair grafts. These photos were taken just shy of 1 year post-op. 

*At the time of his procedure we were experimenting with a white background, we have since gone back to blue. Apologies for the difference.  

hair-transplant-before-after-2575-grafts
hair-restoration-surgery-before-after-25
hair-transplant-before-after-2575-grafts
hair-transplant-surgery-before-after-257
hair-transplant-surgery-before-after-257
hair-restoration-surgery-after-2575-graf

I am a salaried employee of Hasson and Wong since 2001. Opinions expressed are my own.

Hassonandwong.com

• Administrators

Great presentation, the patient must be thrilled. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Melvin,

Thanks for the comments! Of course, I'm going to tell you he is thrilled!

To prove it I've attached a portion of his chart notes?

Hyunwoo-chart-notes.jpg

SammyD,

Just the donor and recipient area. However, in most cases, unless you can comb over the front, the shave of the entire head may look better.

More on that here: 

I am a salaried employee of Hasson and Wong since 2001. Opinions expressed are my own.

Hassonandwong.com

• 3 months later...

Flyinghotnow,

If you consider his previous hairline to be where the stronger hair starts and not the weak hairline that remained, I would say as much as 3 centimeters lower in some areas give or take. The last photo (hairline left side) before the immediate post-op shot best illustrates the old hairline. No temple point work, they were good. 

Hassonandwong.com