Posting reviews

HarryHonolulu

Do I need to ask my doc about posting a review ? I am two weeks out of FUE

it’s a glowing review but I just wondered if it’s akin to someone reviewing a movie that hasn’t finished shooting yet. And also if, like some patients, some docs are less than thrilled about getting their work splashed around without consent

You're the consumer leaving a review, as long as it's honest you should feel free to share your experience.

Hair loss patient and transplant veteran. Once a Norwood 3A.

Received 2,700 grafts with coalition doctor on 8/13/2010

Received 2,380 grafts with Dr. Steven Gabel on 9/30/2011

Received 1,820 grafts with Dr. Steven Gabel on 7/28/2016

• Administrators

You do not have to ask for permission. In fact, you can write a positive or negative review. However, if it’s negative we only ask that you provide us with your identitying information privately, so that we may contact the clinic for their response. However, this is only if the surgeon is recommended by our community. 

When you write a review please be aure to include pre-op and post-op photos. Many members don’t do this and to members it can appear suspicious, to have a glowing review with no pictures.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 3 months later...